64. Nightmares That Never End

Y/N POV

I quietly slip out of bed early the next morning, I prepare breakfast for Dream and leave it by the bed. I also make breakfast for Drista and leave it on her nightstand.

I walk out into the cool morning air. I find George, walking around Kinoko Kingdom, not asleep as he usually is.

"Hey George!" I lift off my mask and wave at him.

"Y/N!" He rushes over to me. "I wanna say something to you and I need you to finish it"

"Okay," I know exactly what he's going to say.

He looks at me in the eyes.

"Purple"

I smile at him.

"Indigo"

George moves back in shock.

"So it wasn't a dream?"

"Well it was, but somehow I was in your dream" I say.

"But how were we having the same dream?"

"I don't know George"

George looks at the lake, the Yin and Yang symbol reflects the early morning sunshine.

"Well I have to leave George, I didn't exactly tell Dream where I went"

"Okay bye I guess" he mumbles.

I walk off into the forest again.

After a bit more traveling, I reach Snowchester.

I climb up the side of the building and peer into the window. The Resistance lies asleep on beds and couches.

I smile.

Nightmares...

I quickly go back into the forest and climb up a tree. I pull out a rope and tie myself to the tree branch so I won't fall.

I clasp the emerald star against my face.

Blonde hair. Red and white shirt. Blue eyes.

I open my eyes and find Tommy and Tubbo watching the sunset over a cliff.

It would be a real shame if something happened to this peaceful dream.

The words of DreamXD echo in my head.

You can turn their dreams into a nightmare. You have control over what happens in their dream.

I know exactly what to do.

The Dreamvisitor glows and transforms into a necklace.

Tubbo suddenly drops through the ground.

Tommy yells and tries to reach him.

I use the Dreamvisitor to turn myself into a white spirit.

"Tommyyyyy" I whisper. A thick fog rolls around him, the sun slips behind the clouds.

"What the fuck?" He shoulders turning around. "Who are you?"

"I am the ghost of the future. I know what happens to you and your friends. You continue fighting this war, you will lose more than you gain"