Innocent

Sage

I would never normally come to a place as gross as this but Ben says he has had his eye on a girl here and he 'can't miss her dances'. She must be one hell of a dancer for him to be so captivated by her. And I know for a fact that he is one sick perverted fuck so she will definitely be on the younger side.

I adjust my suit as I walk in. I stand in a dark corner observing before I walk over to meet Ben. I look around for the girl. According to Ben her shift starts at five and it is now 4:45. As if right on que a young girl walks in. She has long wavy dark brown hair. She is wearing a t-shirt and spandex. She looks around and sighs as if in relief.

She talks to a lady briefly before walking into the back.

I'll admit she has a nice body and pretty face. She is naturally gorgeous. I feel the need to stare at her but I stop myself and find Ben and sit next to him.

"What do you want Ben?"

"I want this girl. I want this club. I want to be your business partner," he states blandly.

"What will you do for me for all of this?" I roll my eyes. There isn't anything he could do that I can't do myself.

"Whatever you want."

"For being ten years older than me, I have a whole lot more power than you."

Before he can speak the music starts and the girl walks out. I look from her head all the way to her toes and back up to her eyes. She looks nervous as we make eye contact. Her body is the perfect shape. The v-shaped underwear just amplifies her curves and the push up bra makes her look older than she is. Whoever made her wear that is a sick fuck. I want to give her my jacket and tell every man in here to stop staring.

She doesn't look like the type of girl to work here. That makes me want to stop her even more.

The way Ben stared at her makes me want to rip his eyes out. She looks younger than me. She is probably half his age. Makes me want to vomit.

After the dance Ben tries to introduce me. I cut him off introducing myself. Her hand is shaky as she grabs mine.

"Baylor your performance was incredible," Ben begins to speak again. He puts his hand on her waist. My eyes narrow at the action. Baylor squirms and moves away from him.

She smiles brightly and innocently, "Thank you! I am getting a raise soon! Apparently more men have been coming in because of me." She has no idea. No fucking clue the men here are sexualizing her. No clue how much older she looked in that outfit.

"Why did you decide to take up this job, Baylor?" I ask her.

She looks nervous. She fiddles her hands and looks as the ground as she answers.

"Well, I was bored and wanted to dance so my mom signed me up for some pole dancing classes when I was younger. When I turned eighteen my instructor said I should come work here with her," she explains.

She doesn't understand why all the men like to watch her. She doesn't understand that every man is sexualizing her. That makes my blood boil.

Ben talks before I can respond, "Well, think about my offer dear." Ben winks at her.

She smiles politely and walks away. What offer?

I don't know why I feel so...protective over her but I can't help it.