Night Swim

Sage helps me up only to throw me in the pool.

"You butt!" I yell as I resurface.

Sage jumps in after me. I wrap my legs around his waist when he gets over to me.

He kisses me. Then again. Then again. He showers kisses all over my face.

Suddenly I think of a memory. Not a good one.

"You're not using me for my body right?"

Sage looks shocked, "No. No, never. We don't have to do any of that ever again if you don't want to."

"Okay just making sure."

I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I am going to kill him by the way. And that stupid bitch he cheated on you with."

Sage sounds really mad.

"It's not that big of a deal. It all worked out in the end. I upgraded to someone even better," I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Oh yeah? And who is this someone?"

"This guy named Sage," I pause, "What is your last name?"

"Lorenzo."

"Sage Lorenzo. What's your middle name?"

"Luca."

"Sage Luca Lorenzo."

Sage

The way she says my name. It makes me feel incredibly happy. Like I could do anything I wanted to with her. I could stare at this woman forever. Her endless smiles and innocence. The way she looks at me to make sure she is correct. The way she has been through some rough shit and yet she still smiles.

"What's your middle name?" I ask her.

"Rose."

"Baylor Rose Lorenzo."

It sounds perfect.

"That's not my last name," she says as she smiles so brightly.

"I know. But it will be," I promise her.

"We haven't even said the L word," she protests.

"Fine. I love you. I love you Baylor Rose. With my whole heart. I love you and I will marry you one day," I finally say the words I have kept in for so long.

Her jaw drops. She fumbles for words.

"You don't have to say it back. I just think you should know that I love you."

If I don't marry her than no man will. I'm not the type of guy to pull some "if she's happy Im happy" shit.

I'll shoot any man that shows interest in her.

She leans her head on my shoulder.

We swim around laughing and talking for a while longer. I kiss her and tell her how much I love her over and over.

Eventually, as we get out, Baylor looks at me with eyes I recognize.

She doesn't even have to say anything. I grab her by the waist and carry her up to our bed.

I throw her down and rip her underwear off. She giggles right before I shove two finger inside her. I don't waste any time. I begin to love them as fast as I can.

"Sage, slow down," she gasps.

I take my fingers out and stop.

"No, don't stop," she whines.

"Then beg for it," I tell her seeing if she will like this.

"Please, put your fingers back inside me," she begs as she touches herself.

I slide them back in, "Then don't complain about the speed."

I continue at the speed I was going. As fast as I can. She tries to squeeze her legs together but I pry them open. Right as she is about to finish I take my fingers out and stop.

"Sage, put them back in. Please, Sage. I was about to finish," she begs frantically.

"Good girl. You knew exactly what I wanted you to do," I smile and stick my fingers back in her letting her finish all over my hand.

"Again," she begs.

I chuckle, "Anything for you, love."

She has a very high sex drive for never having done any of this before. Before I start again she says something.

"Sage?" she quietly whispers.

God I love when she says my name.

"Yes, Bay?"

"You know how you said," she stares at the covers so I force her to look at me.

"Y-you said that people have sex for p-pleasure?"

My eyes widen when I realize where she is going with this.

"Yes."

"I want to try," she bites the inside of her cheek.

I kiss her forehead, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I grab a condom and slip it on. I remove the rest of her clothing as well.

I lean her against the pillows.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," she sounds nervous.

"Okay, I'm going to start slow. You can tell me to stop at any moment okay? Even after we started."

I place a kiss on her lips before I slowly put the tip in.

I groan immediately. Baylor gasps. I watch to make sure she is okay as I slowly push farther in. About halfway I begin to thrust in and out. She begins to claw at my back as she gasps.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Please keep going. All the way in."

I do as she says and push the rest in. I give her a moment to adjust to my size. Her nails dig into my back so deep I think they drew blood.

"Fuck," I moan as I slowly thrust in and out of her.

She begins to moan as well. I use one hand to play with her clit and the other holds me up.

Tears prick her eyes.

"I'll stop, Bay. We don't have to keep going," I stop moving.

"No, keep going. It feels good."

I pick up the pace. Both our moans mix together. I've  never felt this good. I go faster and faster.

I finish before her but keep going until she finishes as well. I slow the pace but thrust in harder. I feel her whole body shudder before she cums on my dick.

I pull out and brush the hair out of her face. She's so beautiful.

Baylor

I lay there catching my breath. That felt better than anything we have done before. Holy moly. I roll over lay my head on Sages chest.

"That felt so good," I tell Sage.

"Good."

He kissed my forehead. My legs are shaking. Holy moly.

"I love you, Bay." He chuckles when he sees my legs shaking.

I squeeze my arms around him. I don't know why but I can't say it back. I want to. I mean it. I do love him. But the words just won't form. They just won't come out. Every time he says that he loves me I get so happy and nervous and flustered all at once that I can't say anything.

I kiss his lips before I quickly fall asleep.