Alone Time

I gasp as his fingers immediately enter me. He doesn't waste anytime. His fingers move in and out of me faster than they ever have. His lips connect with my neck.

"Fuck, Sage," I moan.

"Trust me, I'll fuck you hard," Sage smirks.

He goes faster and faster until my legs are shaking. He takes his fingers out and I whine.

He pulls his pants down and I take off my own clothes.

I go down and begin to suck his dick. As I am giving him head he grabs me and twists so my legs are on either side of his head.

I gasp as his tongue circles my clit. I moan on his dick making him moan as well.

"Fuck this," Sage says as he throws me off of him.

I look at him to see what to do next.

"I can't move much," Sage says pointing to his stitches that aren't fully healed yet, "But you can. I want you to ride me, love."

For the most part when Sage and I fuck he does all the work. He fucks me fast and hard. I've only ridden him a couple times before.

I put my legs on either side of my waist.

I slowly lowers myself onto him. Sage moans.

"Good girl," Sage grabs my waist.

I move my hips up and down and move around.

"You're doing so good, love."

Sage slowly thrusts into me as I move. I keep going until I can't anymore.

Sage flips us over and begins pounding into me. He puts one hand around my throat.

"Fuck me harder," I moan as I tilt my head back.

Sages hand squeezes tighter around my throat. He pounds into me roughly.

I feel myself about to finish.

"Sage," I gasp.

"Fuck," he moans, "Cum for me, love."

I do as he says, right on command, and I cum all over his dick.

Soon after he finishes as well.

He lays down next to me. I roll over and begin to kiss him. I start at his cheek, then down his jaw, and down his neck. To his abs.

Then I go back up.

"No teasing," Sage says.

He flips me over so I am on my back and immediately starts pounding into me. He wraps his hand around my throat.

"Just like that. Take it just like that."

I drag my nails across Sages back. We had barely any pause in between rounds.

It doesn't take long for the both of us to finish again as Sage pounds into me fast and hard. He uses his thumb to play with my clit as he goes. He sucks on my nipples and moans onto my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist causing both of us to moan.

"Sage," I moan.

"Good girl," Sage says as he slows his pace. Both of us finished at almost the same time.

My breathing is still heavy and so is his.

"I love you, Baylor," Sage tells me.

"I love you too, King."

***

We fuck around for a little while. Or maybe a long while. Afterward we lay next to each other catching our breaths.