Confused

I wake up in the morning wanting to feel like I did last night. I look at Sage and he clearly does too. He is hard. I begin to run my hands over his abs again.

"Good morning love," Sage smiles at me and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Good morning," I smile and move my fingers along the waist band of his underwear.

He sucks in a breath, "Horny, babe?"

I look up at him confused. Horny?

"It means you want to feel like you did last night," he smiles softly.

"Oh. Then yeah. I'm feeling...horny," the word feels weird in my mouth.

"Come here then," he motions for me to sit on his lap.

I do as he says. He grabs my hips and pulls me so I am sitting on his face.

"I'm gonna squish you," I say and try to move. He doesn't let me move.

"Don't worry. You won't," he smiles and moves my underwear to the side.

I gasp as his fingers enter me. Then his mouth is on me. I grab onto the headboard in front of me for support.

"Oh my gosh. Sage," I moan.

He hums onto my area. The vibrations running through my body. It hasn't even been two minutes and I already feel myself about to finish. He moves his fingers faster and faster, curling them inside of me. I let out a loud moan before I cum on his face.

I move and lay next to Sage as I catch my breath.

"Alright, your turn," I say to him.

"No. I am good. I got all the pleasure I need by watching you," he kisses me.

I love when he kisses me. I want him to kiss me forever.

Sage moves so he is on top of me. He lays his head on my chest. He is kind of crushing me but I let him lay there anyway. I run my fingers through his hair.

"Sage?"

"Yes, love?"

"Does this mean I am your girlfriend? Since no one else is allowed to have me?" I ask softly.

He squeezes his arms around me, "Yes. You are all mine. You are my girlfriend."

I smile at the thought. Yay.

"Well let's go make breakfast, baby," I smile and pull him out of bed.

"Don't call me that."

"Ok, sweetie."

"No."

"Darling?"

"No."

"Babe?"

"Mm. Fine."

"Let's go babe," I smile and pull him with me to the kitchen.

"Love, that kitchen is that way," Sage says as I turn the wrong way.

"Right," I turn and walk the other way.

Sage lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"I have a surprise," he says.

"Oh! What is it?"

"Close your eyes," I close my eyes as we walk down the hall.

When he finally sets me down and tells me to open my eyes I am staring directly at his chest. I like this surprise.

"Turn around, love," Sage tells me.

I turn and see a pole in the middle of an empty room.

"Yes!"

I run over and swing around the pole. I dance a little before stopping and hugging Sage.

"You're very hot, love," Sage says as he squeezes my butt.

I jump a little.

"Woah."

He chuckles.

"And adorable," he plants a kiss on my forehead.