I promise

Sage

I rush around everywhere. I plan everything perfectly. I need a plan that is fool proof. No way for it to go wrong.

I set the pancakes on the table. Along with chocolate milk. The table cloth I ironed (I am not sure if you are supposed to do that or not) sits underneath it all.

I walk up stairs to wake up Bay.

When I walk in she is laying sprawled all over the bed. She is in some sort of crooked starfish looking position. I had her in a certain position last night.

Stop. This isn't about that right now, Sage. Think with your head. Not your dick.

"Love," I gently shake her shoulder.

She doesn't budge. She just rolls over and mumbled something inaudible.

"Love," I try again.

"Go away. I'm trying to sleep," she shoos me lazily with her one hand.

"Love the food is going to get cold," I kiss her forehead.

She still doesn't move. I sigh.

"I'll give you head of you wake up."

That's my last try. If that doesn't get her up then nothing will.

"I'm up!"

I laugh as she looks at me waiting.

"I didn't say when," I quickly run out of the room as I say this.

***

When she finally comes down, I reheated the food and she looks gorgeous.

She put on eyeliner and mascara which make her brown eyes pop. She has a little bit of highlighter that I can see on her nose. Her outfit too. She is wearing a little white skirt and green tank top that make me want to forget this whole plan and just stare at her.

"Stop staring. You're making me nervous," she says as she sits down. She crosses her arms over her stomach.

"Sorry you just look gorgeous."

Bay blushes and looks down. She is so fucking adorable.

"We have a meeting we need to attend at two. Then I have dinner plans for us. Then tonight," I pause and look her up and down, "Well I am sure you can guess what we will be doing."

She blushes again and gets nervous.

"Where's dinner? And who's the meeting with?" she changes the subject.

"Dinner is a surprise. The meeting is with the American Mafia," she cringes at the mention, "They want Ben back."

"Oh. What's the plan?" she suddenly looks excited.

"The plan is to trade Ben for their mafia."

"Do you think they will do that?" she asks me intrigued.

"One way to find out," I shrug.

***

At the end of breakfast as I am cleaning the dishes Bay comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You still owe me head," she says in the most innocent voice ever.

I laugh, "I know. Just know it's worth the wait."

"It better be," she lets go and skips out of the kitchen.

Step one of the plan (make her breakfast) complete. Onto step two.

***

It's almost two and we are on our way to the meeting. I am driving with my one hand on Bays thigh.