Get To Know You

The next morning I go downstairs. His house is pretty big. The interior is all black and white with small gold accents.

It takes me a couple wrong turns but I find the kitchen. Sage is in there cooking.

"I'm making eggs and sausage. You want some?" he asks me.

"Yes, please."

He gives me a plate of food and sits down across from me.

"Tell me about yourself," Sage says as he eats his eggs.

"Well, I am eighteen. I have been homeschooled my entire life until this year. Kind of. I went to the first day of school and then my boyfriend of five years broke up with me. So I began homeschooling again."

"Why did he break up with you?"

"I caught him cheating on me. Then he said I couldn't 'fulfill his needs'. Which I don't even know what that means," I rant to Sage, "How was I supposed to do something that I don't know what it means. He could at least explain to me the issue."

I look at Sage to see him smirking at me.

"What?"

"You know what I told you last night? About sex?"

"Yeah?"

"That's what he means. He wants someone that will have sex with him. It's a childish thing to want. It's a good thing you guys broke up," Sage explains.

"So he...in a sense... only wanted me for my body?" I stare at my food.

"Yes. Pretty much."

"Oh. Well tell me about yourself now," I change the subject. My heart hurts. Jack probably didn't even like me as a person.

"My parents were killed when I was eighteen so I took over the mafia. I am now twenty five and one of the most powerful mafia bosses in the world," he explains as if it's no big deal.

"Woah. I wish my life was as exciting as yours," I say.

"It will be now," he chuckles.

My breath hitches. His chuckle is so attractive.

He smirks. Oh my gosh I could die just by seeing him smirk.

"I'm going to take you out to dinner tonight okay?" he says.

"I don't have any clothes."

"We will go shopping then. You can wear some of my clothes in the meantime," Sage smiles.

***

I wear his sweatpants and shirt. We go to the nicest store I have ever seen.

"Woah. That's way to much money. You can't buy this just for me," I refuse.

"Baby, I told you how powerful I am. With power comes money. I can pay for everything here if I wanted to," Sage tells me.

Baby. Woah. My stomach twists.

I pick out a black dress. It has a v-neck and wraps around my body. It hugs my curves perfectly.

"I picked out my dress," I smile at him and hand him the dress.

"Pick out shoes and any jewelry you want," he tells me.

"What? That's so much money!"

"Baylor, I already told you I can get you anything you want," he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

I look at the ground again, "Thank you."

Sage lifts his hands and gently tips my chin up so I look him in the eyes, "I want you to look at me when you speak to me okay?"

"Y-yes sir," I answer.

"Good girl," he smirks.

I'm so confused. My body heats up again.

We get the shoes and jewelry and dress and leave.

Sage

She looks so good in my clothes. I've also noticed the way her cheeks get pink when I say 'good girl'. It's funny to think that I know her kinks and she doesn't.

She probably doesn't even know what a kink is.

I buy her everything she wants. She doesn't know it but I also buy her some extra stuff. Little things I can give her when needed.

I make the dinner reservations. In the mean time she asks me to play games with her.

"Uno!" she shouts as I put my second to last card down.

"What?"

"I said it before you so you have to pick up a card," she smiles like a child. We make eye contact and she quickly looks down again.

"You didn't explain that to me," I have a feeling that was on purpose.

"Oops," she says while making a guilty face.

I listen to her talk about all her favorite thing for a long time before she decides to get ready. The whole time she was talking she stared at the ground.

She could barely get any words out. It's kind of adorable how nervous I make her. But as much as she talked I barely learned anything.