002: love muffins!

THEA DOESN'T HAVE MUCH FREE TIME since she goes to school, fight crime also handle her family life and having a boyfriend who texts you nonstop to ditch work to come hang out with him. The only time where she is alone is when she's in her room, fast asleep.

       But tonight was different—she had received a call from Ray to come down to the Man Cave in the middle of the night which she is not happy about.

        "Hey Thea!" Jasper said as they entered the store but Thea just groaned in response. Thea was wearing a fuzzy blue pajamas long sleeve top, white and blue plaid pajamas bottoms and her dinosaur claw slippers. She had her hair tied up into a bun and also wore her night face mask because she was too tired to wash it off before getting here.

        Jasper and Thea entered the elevator which led them to the Man Cave. "We're here!" He announced as they both walked out and Thea had noticed Jasper was wearing an American flag onesie and had curlers in his hair but decided to shrug it off.

        Henry and Charlotte was already here but for they weren't wearing their pajamas and Henry noticed Jasper's hair. "That's an emergency."

        Charlotte didn't know what to say. "Are you —why would —curlers?"

       "What? You thought my hair was naturally curly?" Jasper questioned.

         Henry then looked over at the half asleep girl and let out a shriek of surprise when he saw her face. "What's on your face?" He was about to touch Thea's face but she smacked his hand away.

        "It's a facial mask, dummy," She answered. "It's all natural. Just some eggs, oats and anchovies." Thea scooped some of her facial mask from her cheek and licked it which earned grossed out looks from her friends.

       "What would—how long have you been doing this?" Charlotte questioned the girl.

      Thea shrugged. "For 3 years. I mean, how else would you think why my skin is so clear and soft."

      Before Thea's friends could question her bizarre skincare, there was a beep from the tubes and Ray came done with an happy look on his face. "Hello friends, welcome, welcome!"

"Yeah."
"Cool."
"What's up?"
"I'm tired."

        "And now, I wanna introduce you guys to someone special." Then the tube came down and a really pretty woman appeared but Thea had never seen her before.

       "Who's that?" Charlotte whispered.

      "I don't know." Henry whispered back.

        They watched Ray intertwined his fingers with the woman making Thea connect the dots, they might be dating. "Looks like a woman." Jasper added.

    "Yeah."

      Thea sent them a deadpanned look. "Really, you don't say." She sarcastically said

     "Everyone this is Gwen." Ray introduced.

     Gwen smiled at the kids. "Hey guys."

  "Hey Gwen."
"Hi."
"What's up?"
"I'm tired."

        Henry and Thea glanced at each other and both decided that they need to talk to Ray about bringing a stranger to the Man Cave.  "Hey Ray, can Thea and I talk to you a sec, buddy?" Henry and Thea pulled  the man away from Gwen which was a struggle but succeeded. "Are you crazy?" Henry whispered.