011: a new era

THE ELECTRICITY that ran through Swellview was shut down including the lights inside the Man Cave meaning that nobody can see a thing. That until Schwoz made Jasper pedal which made the lights switch back on.

Thea looked over her shoulder to see Ray sitting on the side of Charlotte's head as he brought Thea and Henry close to his chest while stroking their heads.

Charlotte groaned. "Get off me."

Ray glanced down at the girl. "How did you get down there?" He replied.

      "Why are you petting my head?" Henry asked.

"I thought you were Caitlin." Ray responded.
"Where is Caitlin?" Thea asked.
"I don't know. . . ."
"Get off me!" Charlotte exclaimed
and the three of them immediately stood up.

      "Hey, Henry, Thea!" Jasper called and they all turned their attention to him. "I'm powering all of Swellview." He smiled.

Schwoz sent him a deadpanned look. "Just the Man Cave."

    "I'm powering all the Man Cave." Jasper repeated back.

     "The lights and the computer."

     "I'm powering some of the Man Cave!"

   For the past 20 minutes, they were all coming up with an idea for their next move. Thea sat on the couch with Charlotte and was quickly reading her magazine. She can't wait to go home and get a good night sleep.

Jasper continued peddling on the bike. "Hey what if I have to go to the bathroom but I'm stuck on this thing?"

      "I thought about that." Schwoz told.

     "And?"

    "I'm still thinking. . ."

"Schwoz, stop thinking about Jasper's going pee-pee and start thinking of a way to destroy that computer virus." Ray urged.

The small man looked at a machine that showed a map of Swellview. "It's moving too fast," He pointed out. "It has Henry and Thea's superpowers so I can't destroy them unless I figure out a way to—" He stopped and then looked over at the sidekicks. "Slow it down. . ."

"What?"
"What's with the staring?"
They both asked.

  Sometimes Thea really questioned herself if this was even real life. Because there was no way that her and Henry had to stand next to each other (which they really didn't like) and were both forced against their wills to wear a diaper.

"This has to be the most dumbest thing
you've ever done." Thea spoke.

     "I hate your plan already." Henry added.

      "Why, what's your beefys?" Schwoz asked.

      "I'm wearing a diaper, dude. That's my beefys!"

       "It's not a diaper. It's a special device called a 'Dual Ion Atomic Particle Extraction Reader'."

Thea repeated his words under her breath then realization hit her. "That spells diaper, Schwoz!"