007: the dangers' new superpowers

AFTER RAY HAD FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD SAT ON THE GIRLS, Charlotte got her revenge by sitting on Ray. "Not so fun when someone sits on you, huh?" She asked.

Ray shrugged. "Actually, this feels pretty good," The girl groaned and got off from Ray's back. "Wait, wait, come back!"

  "No!" She snapped and made her way to the computers. Thea was sitting on the chair, quietly thinking to herself. "You okay?"

"I can't believe him sometimes."

"Who, Ray?"

"I'm talking about Henry. He's so stubborn sometimes."

   Charlotte shrugged. "You can't blame him. He did got spanked by Drex and is viewed online."

Thea shook her head. "No. Henry's upset because we don't have powers. We're the ones who beat the bad guys, not them. I should've followed after him."

"You really care about him, huh?" Charlotte smirked.

      "Of course, I do. He's my best friend." Thea merely shrugged.

       "I see you," Charlotte quoted Thea. "You are something. You weren't giving off 'just friends' energy."

       Thea narrowed her eyes. "Okay, how many times do I have to tell you that I didn't mean it like that. Henry's like my brother."

         Charlotte crossed her arms. "Right like you talk to your brothers like that."

       "See, this is why you and I can't have girl talks." She huffed as she folded her arms.

    "Yeah, but you still do it with me." Charlotte said as she playfully poked her friend's side making her let out a small giggle.

Then Schwoz came running in, wearing some weird clothes. "They're here, they're here!" He announced and then the tubes came down making him do a weird pose to Schwabbit and Kooschtello. They both wore the identical clothes to Schwoz.

Schwoz spoke to them in their language that Thea had no idea what they were saying and then greeted each other. They walked towards the others.

"Captain Man, Charlotte, Thea, I'd like to you to meet Schwabbit and Kooschtello." Schwoz introduced them as Thea sent them a small wave.

"It's an honor to meet you. I'm sure you've heard so much about me." Captain Man said.

      "Uh . . .I love your hair." Charlotte complimented Kooschtello's hair.

"Yeah, very . . . colorful." Thea added.

"Thank you. Would you like it?" Kooschtello pulled off her hair and it revealed that she has the same haircut as Schwoz and Schwabbit. Thea stared at the woman with wide eyes.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Charlotte denied.

"Just put that back on your head!" Thea exclaimed making the woman hissed at them which made them flinch.

"Schwoz, Charlotte, Thea. Go to Henry's house and bring him here, whenever he wants to come or not." Ray told.

   "Okay."
"Kk."

   "Schwabbit, Kooschtello, Captain Man will look after you until I return." Schwoz told them before they touched his head which made Thea raised an brow.

Charlotte, Thea and Schwoz made it to the tubes. "Up the tubes!"

The three of them had headed over to Henry's house and Thea could see Henry sulking on the couch when she rang the doorbell. "Don't come in!" He yelled out but Thea bursted through the door with Charlotte and Schwoz behind her.