008: the sneaker war

THE WILDE FAMILY lived in a gated community crawling with future Ivy League students with their perfect and lavish lifestyle. The children had a legacy to follow into their parents' footsteps—to become successful like them in the future.

Mr and Mrs Wilde were millionaires as the husband founded a power company whilst his wife owned a tether of hotels across the town. They were extremely busy people and barely have time for themselves, for each or even for their children. Unsurprisingly, they seemed to forget that they have kids at home. That's why they hired Geoffrey, their butler to care for themthey'd hired nannies beforehand but were all traumatized after being mentally, emotionally and physically tortured by the three children. Geoffrey was the only one who can handle the kids without getting his head shaved off, a punch in the gut or even be threatened to be killed by toilet paper.

The eldest, Ethan Wilde was the smartest kid in Swellview Academy with an IQ of 159. The 18 year old was almost graduate from the school and exceed in all his academics. Dreaming to become a corporate lawyer in Stanford University.

The middle child was Theodora Jane Wilde. Sure, she wasn't the brightest and relied heavily on her looks but the girl was a music prodigy. Having the ability play every single instrumentexcept the triangle and was most likely to be apart of the the music industry in a few short years.

Lastly was the youngest, Zach Wilde. Obsessed with the internet, playing video games and watching TV. He really loved TV. He loved TV so much that he ordered his butler, Geoffrey to serve his meals while playing his electronics. Mr and Mrs Wilde doesn't care as long as their kids didn't disturbed their work. Allowing them to do whatever they want.

Zach doesn't have much hobbies. Sure, he played basketball for a bit then quit when realized how he can play the sport on screen with thousands of players around the world. As he was watching an episode of The Walking Dead (yes, he's allowed to watch it), he then realized how much he liked not doing anything.

The young 11 year old boy would never say this out loud because how soft this generation was. He never really had any desire to have a career or a job. He doesn't understand why his older siblings have such a desire of wanting such high profile careers, their parents are gonna die someday, they can inherit all the money they left for them. His parents made so much money that even Zach's children can live off it.

"—I'm gonna hand back your Science test that you did last Friday." Mrs Ferreira, Zach's teacher announced as she handed all the kids their test papers. Zach was seated in the back of the classroom and was fast asleep. The teacher approached him and let out an annoyed sigh. "Zachary."

Zach shot up from table with wide eyes. "No! I didn't wet the bed!" He blurted out causing for other kids to laugh at him.

Mrs Ferreira shook her head. "Here's your test," She handed him the paper. "Try better next time."

Zach furrowed his brows as he watched his teacher walked away and went to check how much he scored. The boy almost let out a gasp from his percentage.

He got 0%!

"I got 98%!" Cyrus bragged and flaunted his test score paper in front of Zach and his other friend, Hugo's faces.

Hugo smirked. "Well, I got 99%!" He shot back and Cyrus had a disappointed look on his face. "Oh yeah! Didn't saw that one coming! What did you get, Zach?"

Zach sheepishly held up his paper. "0%." He whispered and his friends dramatically gasped.

"Nobody had ever got 0% before," Hugo mentioned. "Apart from your sister, Thea."