008: jealously, jealously

Standing outside the classroom, Henry waited for Thea for the past five minutes. Eventually, the girl entered the halls before slamming the door shut.

"So?" Henry began.

Thea let out a short hum. "Oh, Mr Marshall gave me detention." She held up the pink slip that had the word DETENTION beside her name.

Henry let out a slightly frustrated huff. "Dang it, Thea. I told you not to test Mr Marshall."

"Yeah well, if  he didn't jacked my Sour Patch Kids then I wouldn't have said that he's built like a roll on deodorant." She lightly snapped.

Before Henry could respond, the two teens noticed that everyone was on their devices so they approached Charlotte and Jasper. "What's going on?"

"A live police pursuit." Charlotte answered.

"The cops has been chasing a guy on a motorcycle around Swellview." Jasper added.

"It has been going on for an hour."

"Woah, let me see."
"Ooh, police chase!"
Thea and Henry both said.

"There he goes taking an hard turn south of parkway. Right now, I see two police guys in pursuit."

"I bet they won't catch him." Sydney told Oliver who was sitting at the benches by the entrance.

"I bet they do." Oliver disagreed.

"Would it kill you to agree with my for once?!" Sydney snapped.

"So emotional. . ."

"I'm not!"

"You need a massage."

The four teens continued watching the video, "This motorcycle guy is insane." Henry chuckled.

Thea nodded, "Yeah, he's going so fast."

"Okay joining us now, motorcycle expert David Harley," Trent introduced.

"Hello Trent."

Ms Shapen walked out of her classroom and approached the three teens, "Ooh, is the motorcycle chase's still going on?"She asked and they nodded in response, she went to stand beside them to watch the video.

"Oh now the motorcycle guy is turning around while riding." Trent continued as they watched the man now taking selfies of himself. The expert explained that men often take photos on their motorcycles to show male dominance.

"Jasper, I need you to get the flag and put it outside the school." Ms Shapen ordered.

"Why?" Jasper asked as his eyes was glued on the screen of the Pear Pad.

"Because there's nothing out there now and you can't pledge an allegiance to a hole in a pole!" She retorted.

"But I wanna keep watching the chase,"

"Pole!" She yelled, snatching the Pear Pad from him making Jasper run away to go get the American flag. Trent then announced that the motorcyclist was now heading to Swellview Junior High — which was their school and he's driving his motorcycle very fast.