001: sick and wired

THEA ENTERED HENRY'S BEDROOM to see Jasper sticking a nasal thermometer up in Henry's nose. Henry had been sick for the past couples of days. Thea being the good friend she is, she looked after him but today, she decided to go shopping at the mall. So, Jasper volunteered to help her out. "Hello boys!" She called out.

   For the past few weeks, Thea and Henry were now officially a couple. Sure, none of their friends and families knew that the two were dating and they tended to keep it that way.

       "Hey Thea." Jasper greeted before going back to the table to stir something inside the pot. Henry looked over at the girl and smiled then patted the bed, wanting her to sit next to him. The girl obliged and sat on the edge of the bed.

      "I thought you went shopping for your dad's birthday party?" Henry asked.

"I'm about to head to the store but I wanted to check on you first," She said. "You look like horrible by the way."

       Henry sheepishly smiled at the girl. "Yeah, I know. That's what I was going for. What'd you think?"

    "I'd say you did pretty okay job," Thea answered with a laugh then she pointed at his nose thermometer. "But I love this, really brings the colors out of your eyes though."

     "Yeah, Jasper totally did not shove that up in my nose." He sarcastically said as Thea brushed the strands of his golden hair out of his face so that she can see him properly.

Speaking of Jasper, Thea looked over at him. "What are you even making?"

"Oh, this is for Henry's cold." Jasper answered.

    "You can't cure a cold." Henry said.

     "You can with this liquid cleanse that I am making,"

     "What's in it?"

      "A combination of orange juice, nut milk, fish oil, franken scents, tomato purée, mer, bee pollen and liquid lard."

      "Yeah, even I won't feed my enemies that," Thea grumbled in disgust.

      "Wow," Henry blinked. "I am not drinking that."

      "Drink it? Why would you drink it?" Jasper then asked as he was mixing the items inside a beaker.

     "You said it was a cleanse."

      "Yeah, but you don't swallow it," Jasper then he pulled out a yellow sponge, "I use this to bathe you." Thea bursted out laughing.

       "Nope!"

    "C'mon, don't be a baby. Don't you want to feel better?"

      Henry got up from his bed and took out his nose thermometer. "No, I like being sick, bye."

    "Okay, how about Thea bathes you?" Jasper suggested earning weirded out looks.

"Yeah, not happening." Thea scoffed out.

       Then Henry and Thea's watches beeped and Henry decided to answer and Thea went to stand beside him. Jasper rolled his eyes at his friend before he walked out of the room to get more ingredients from downstairs. The Hart boy picked up the top of the Whiz Watch which showed a little hologram of Ray on this watch. "Hey Ray!"

    "Hey, Henry, Thea!"

"Hi!"
"Hey, how are you doing?"

"Hungry," Ray answered. "Handsome and hungry."

Then Charlotte appeared beside him. "Hey Henry, hey Thea!" The girl waved back at her hologram friend. Then the girl had disappeared out of view.