015: driving thea crazy

ITS A KNOWN FACT that Theodora Jane Wilde was a terrible driver, even Zach who wasn't even the legal age to drive was better than her.

      The girl had ran over stop signs, drove on the wrong side of the road, she can't parallel park and she sometimes zoned out when on the road. People said that her driving skills is a danger to society but the girl thought that is so not true!

Thea believes that she's an excellent driver.

    Right now, she was taking her fifth driver's test—she failed her last one cause she almost ran over some kindergarteners and their teacher.

      As the girl was driving down the road, the instructor asked. "Theodora, are you an senior citizen?" He questioned.

     Thea shook her head. "Uh, no."

      "Then why are you going 15 miles per hour in an 25 mile zone?" He questioned and the girl gently pushed on the accelerator to go faster.

    "Change lanes," He ordered and the girl followed the instruction but not looking at her left, she almost ended up hitting the side of a parked vehicle. "OH MY GOD!"

  Thea apologetically smiled. "That was an accident, it won't happen when I get my license's. I promise." She tried to reassure him.

    Suddenly, her phone that she left in the cup holder started to ring which didn't go unnoticed by Thea and the instructor. She had told everyone she knew not to call her at this time of hour—she wants no distractions!

"Ray is calling." The instructor mentioned and Thea's hands tightly gripped onto the wheel, annoyed that her boss was calling her now.

"It's my boss from work. I'll answer it later."

"It seems important."

     "But I'd never answer the phone when I'm driving." She said which was a total lie.

    "It's work and you never know what he's calling you for. Answer it." The man told.

     Thea quickly glanced over him to ensure that he was okay with this. He sent her an encouraging nod before the girl hesitantly reached over to answer the call.

She placed the device against her ear. "Ray, I can't talk right now—" She began.

     "Put the phone down!" The man shouted.
Thea faced him with an confused look."Huh?"
"Put the mobile phone down now!"
"But you said—"

    "Hey, eyes on the road!" Thea heard a honking sound and looked forward to see that she was in the wrong lane and was heading towards another car. She quickly swerved her vehicle but ended up crashing into the sides of parked cars while the instructor was screaming in horror as Thea was trying to avoid getting hit by the cars.

Thea then pulled up into the DMV car park and turned off the engine. "So. . .how did I do?" She asked with an innocent smile.

      The man sent her a look of disbelief. "How did you do? You can't park, you can't switch lanes, you answered the phone while driving, you damaged property and most importantly, you almost killed me!" He shouted. The man pulled out his stamp from him bag and stamped 'FAILED' on the paper.

    Thea let out a loud gasp. "You lied!" She exclaimed. "You tricked me!"

       "I'm gonna write about you in my column!" He carelessly tossed the paper at the young girl.