007: first kiss at montego's

Right now Thea was dressed up as Danger Girl, just like Ray and Henry with Kid Danger and Captain Man who are now being interviewed by Evelyn, the news reporter for stopping Time Jerker. "Thank you, Trent. Captain Man, Kid Danger and Danger Girl, can you tell us what happened here?"

Kid Danger spoke first, "Well, we found out the Timer Jerker—"

Then Captain Man shoved the Dangers aside to stand next to Evelyn, "Hey Evelyn." He smirked.

"Hey." She smiled, admiring the man.

Danger Girl scoffed, "Really?"

"Well, about an hour ago, I swung in here and captured that Time Jerker," Captain Man shrugged. "You see that over there.

Danger Girl tried to get into the frame but Captain Man kept blocking her, "It was my idea to break through the clock Tower!"

"And I also participated." Kid Danger added.

Evelyn ignored them, "Well, Captain Man, once again, Swellview owns you a big fact thank you."

"We also participated!" Kid Danger chimed in, motioning himself and Danger Girl who were trying to speak into the microphone.

"Eh, I don't fight crime for thank you's," Captain Man said. "But there is something that I want. . ."

"Oh God. . ." Danger Girl grumbled, knowing where this was going since he had been talking about this for weeks now.

"I'm sure that you already know that there's this very special steakhouse in Swellview called Montego's."

"Right, I heard of Montego's." Evelyn nodded.

"You know, that you can't get a reservation of that place, you need to be invited by the owner."

"Anyways, we're really glad that we were able to capture the Time Jerker—" Kid Danger started but Captain Man pushed him away.

"To the owner of Montego's restaurant: Hey it's me, Captain Man, the guy who keeps the city safe."

Evelyn looked at him, "You really do."

"I like steak! I like steak a lot, so feel free to invite me to your restaurant, Montego's."

Kid Danger shoved through them, "I also like steak."

Danger Girl then shoved through all of them, "Hey everybody!" She waved to the camera.

Evelyn looked at the camera, "I'm Evelyn Hall: single and ready." She then glanced over at Captain Man making The Dangers both rolled their eyes and walked away from the adults.

2 weeks later, Thea and Henry was down in the Man Cave with Charlotte who was at the monitors, going through criminals. Charlotte stopped at one of them, "They'd call him 'Malkoff, he steals dogs and shave them then sells them to wig shops."

Henry frowned, "Sick weirdo."

Thea snorted, "Him and Cruella DeVil would get along so well." She commented.

Ray then rushed into the room, asking them if Montego's ask of him when he was in the bathroom 'causing the three teens to all roll their eyes. "No, Ray. The restaurant still hasn't called you." Charlotte answered.

"Dang it!" Ray exclaimed.

"Can you chill out?" Thea asked.

"Look, dude, if you want steak then let's go to Back Out Steakhouse" Henry suggested.