003: is it chloe or bianca?

Interesting things was happening in the Hart's household, Chloe was now back from her reality tv show 'The Woods' and she might want to get back together with Henry but Bianca's on her way here to talk to Henry about their relationship.

"You smashed my replacement glass hat!" Piper yelled at her brother, clutching tightly to her sledgehammer.

"Yeah, why don't I hold onto this until you calm down?" Charlotte suggested and took the sledgehammer off her.

Henry ignored them as his attention was still focus on the blonde girl in front of him, "Chloe. . .I thought you were still in the woods doing your Tv show."

Chloe slightly shook her head, "Nah, we just wrapped up season one last week."

"Whoa, hold on! Are you thee Chloe from the Tv show 'Kids In The Woods'?" Piper asked as she walked up to the actress.

"Yeah, she is—"

Jasper interrupted Henry, "And she's Henry's ex girlfriend!" Jasper interjected as Piper glanced between her older brother and Chloe with wide eyes.

"All right, let's talk about who dated who." Henry told Jasper.

"Chloe, stay right here and don't move," Piper ordered. "I gotta get my good camera." She then ran up the stairs, ignoring Henry's protests.

Thea and Charlotte walked up to Henry, and Charlotte whispered: "You know, Bianca's gonna be here any second."

"I wonder how awkward it would be if both Henry's ex girlfriends were in the same room together?" Thea added with an amused smile. "Oh wait, they will."

Henry sighed, "I know that." He then shushed them to keep it down so Chloe wouldn't hear.

"Fine, we'll just sit back here and wait for the fun." Charlotte shrugged and went to sit on the couch. The Wilde walked over to Chloe to say hi to her before snapping a few selfies together. Then Thea went to sit beside Charlotte on the couch so the two can observe the drama about to unfold.

"Wow, what are the flowers and candles for?" Chloe asked Henry with a small smile.

The blond boy began to stutter, "Uh. . ."

Then the door had knocked, revealing it to be Bianca, "Hello?" She spoke.

Thea sipped her lemonade, "And the drama begins. . ." She smirked as Charlotte hummed in agreement, drinking her own drink as well.

"Bianca." Henry started as he walked up to this other ex girlfriend.

"Why did you ask me here?" The brunette girl questioned before she had taken notice of the actress, "Chloe?"

Chloe sent her a small wave, "Hey Bianca."

Bianca smiled and walked over to her, "I didn't know you were back in town."

"Neither did Henry." Charlotte commented and Thea let out a laugh but covered it with a loud cough when she met Henry's glare.

Piper jogged down the stairs with her camera in her hand, "I've got my good camera. Chloe, fix your makeup!"

Chloe clinched her eyebrows, "I'm not wearing any makeup."

"Yeah, that's my point." She stated.

Bianca glanced between Henry and Chloe, "Did I come in a bad time?" She asked.

"No, no, nothing bad," Henry reassured. "Bianca, let's go outside." He then suggested.

"Why?" She asked as Henry grabbed her hand, leading Bianca outside to their front porch.