013: car trek

TODAY WAS CHARLOTTE's BIRTHDAY and the gang had planned her something special for tonight.

They led a blindfolded Charlotte to Schwoz's RV and sung Happy Birthday to her. "Okay, are you ready?" Henry asked, referring to the surprise.

Charlotte shrugged. "I don't know," Then Ray yanked the blindfold off and the girl glanced around her surroundings. "Where am I?"

"You're in Schwoz's RV!" Ray announced.

"That is Schwoz's Recreational Vehicle." Henry added.

"And you guys are giving it to me for my birthday?" Charlotte asked.

"No!" They all laughed

"We're taking you somewhere." Jasper told.

"And you are gonna love it so much!" Thea added. "Now, guess where we're going."

     "Uh. . ."

"You want a hint?" Henry asked.

"Give me a hint, give me a hint!" The five of them all huddled up together and whispered amongst themselves.

Suddenly, they all whirled around. "BOO!" They all loudly exclaimed.

The dark haired girl stepped back and let out a short shriek. "Well, I hope my birthday present is a new heart!" She breathed out.

"Nah, that's not in our budget."
"It's not a new heart."

"But, uh, if you do need a new heart," Schwoz leaned toward the girl. "I know a guy. . ."

"You're too close," Charlotte responded and
Schwoz moved over to the steering wheel. Then the girl sat herself down on one of the seats. "C'mon, guys! Tell me, where we're going for my birthday?"

"Why tell you when we can show you?" Ray and himself and Henry then shared a smirk. "Show her the tickets." Jasper, Thea and Henry looked at each other in confusion.

"Huh?" Henry questioned.

"The tickets, show her the tickets."

"Don't you mean E Tickets? We bought them online last week." Thea informed.

Jasper nodded.  "Yeah, we don't have the actual physical tickets."

"You didn't print them out?" Ray sent him an incredulous look.

Henry, Jasper and Thea all laughed at him.
"Print them out?"
"Yeah, we print them out on paper?"
"This isn't the 90s anymore."
"Yeah, nobody prints anymore."
"Yeah, we used E Tickets."

"Well, that makes me sick."

"So. . .you guys are taking me to. . ."

"Okay, you know what? Here's a good hint. Remember the time—" Henry started.

Quite harshly, she shoved the blond boy out of the way causing him to stumble back but Jasper quickly caught him before he could hit the ground. "We're taking  you to see The Boo Man Group!" She voiced.

"For real!" Charlotte beamed out in excitement.

"For real!" The two girls loudly squealed while jumping up and down making all the guys to cover their ears to prevent them from going deaf.