017: ox pox

THEA WAS IN THE MAN CAVE as herself and the others were waiting for Henry and they were all freaking out. Apparently, Schwoz had give Henry a cookie that contains comodium acetate?" Ray questioned.

         "I'm sorry," Schwoz apologized. "It looks exactly like sugar and I keep it in the kitchen. . .right next to the sugar."

        "Where'd you get that idea?!" Ray shouted. "From Poorjudgment.gov."

   Thea heard an notification came from her phone and she pulled out her phone to see a message from Henry. "Henry's coming!" She announced.

         Ray motioned Charlotte, Schwoz and Thea. "Okay, let's not freak out Henry out anymore than he already is, okay?" Ray informed. "When he gets down here, everyone just act normal, happy, natural, okay?"

"Okay."
"Got it."
"Yeah, we got this."
Charlotte, Schwoz and Thea said.

       Then Henry came out of the elevator. "Hi, I'm here!" He announced.

"Hi. . ."
"Hey. . ."
"How you doing?"
They all awkwardly said.

        "How are you, Hen?" Charlotte asked, sending him a false smile.

      "What's goes on?" Ray asked.

     "Today's a nice day, right?" Thea smiled, fiddling with her rings.

       "Your sister won't die." Schwoz blurted out and everyone shot him a look.

       "What?!" Henry shouted.

"Schwoz!" Ray shouted.
"You told us to act like everything's okay!"
"And why'd you talk about dying?"
Charlotte asked.
"I said she won't!"
Thea face palmed. "Oh my God, Schwoz!"
"Well, we don't know that, do we?!" Ray yelled.

     "Oh my God!" They all turned back to Henry. "Is my sister gonna—" Then he was interrupted by an phone call.

      "Who's that?" Charlotte asked.

       "It's Jasper," Henry answered as he pulled out his phone. "He wants to video chat."

      Then Henry walked away from them. "Where'd you going?" Schwoz then asked.

      "To the elevator," He pressed the button to make it open before stepping inside. "I can't let him see me in the Man Cave." Then the elevator door closed.

       The four of them went over to the monitors to check out the disease from eating codium acetate then a few moments later, Henry exited out the elevator. "Schwoz, what's gonna happen to my sister?" He asked.

      "This," Schwoz answered as Henry went to stand beside Thea and they all saw a photo of a woman with red blisters and boils all over her face making everyone let out a scream.

      "Why does she looks like that?" Thea asked as Schwoz showed them the name and the definition of the disease: Ox Pox.

       "What is Ox Pox?" Henry asked.

      "Ox Pox is kinda like a chicken pox or the measles but only way worse," Schwoz explained as he put his feet up. "And it's caused by eating codium acetate."