006: poor little rich girl

AFTER STOPPING, six robbers from stealing cakes from Swellview's Cake Store, the trio was attacked with compliments by the owner.

"Thank you, you three saved my business." The Italian man smiled.

"No, thank you."
"We know."
"We are pretty awesome."

The owner excused himself so, that he can fetch a box of donuts that he wanted to give to the superhero and his sidekicks for free for saving him and his store.

Kid Danger had his arm wrapped around Thea's waist as the girl stood in front of him. "Dude, we're getting Free donuts, I love this job"

Captain Man nodded. "I love this job too." His eyes wandered to one of the workers had a fresh batch of pink Fat Cakes on the counter.

Danger Girl gasped. "Oh my Gosh, Fat Cakes!"

The woman smiled. "You like?" She pointed at the pink treats and the female sidekick nodded.

"What the heck is that?!" Captain Man spat out in a bitter tone.

"Dude, they're Fat Cakes." Kid Danger said as the woman went to the back of the store to continue making more of the Fat Cakes.

         Captain Man looked up and down at the desserts in such disgust. "Can't you believe that some Swellviewans eat these piles of junk?"

           "I don't know, dude. I heard that they taste pretty good." Kid Danger disagreed.

             "I can't comment cause my family despises anything high in fat. Explains why we all look like slender man. But all the kids at school are eating it." Danger Girl added.

            "I hate Gen Z!"

"Hey!"
"Rude!"

      "It's true. All these Swellview High kids do
is go online, use your thumbs to express your opinions about things that you barely have basic knowledge of. And making fun of people, not me for not knowing how to photocopy something!"

Danger Girl chuckled. "It's funny. Watching you, millennials struggle."

"I'm not a millennial!"

"Gen X?" She tauntingly said with a smug look when she caught her boss' enraged look. But before he could say something, Kid Danger gently pushed his girlfriend behind him.

"Dude, why you complaining? If Gen Z likes eating fat cakes then it's our problem. Not yours."

"Yeah, you won't even be alive when the side effects come up and bite us on the butt!" The girl peered over Kid Danger's shoulder.

Captain Man sighed. "They do look pretty tasty." He stared at the beautiful desserts that were basically calling his name. Not wanting to pay for it, he began leaning towards the fat cake until Kid Danger stopped him.

"What—what are you doing?!"

"I want to lick the fat cake."