010: love shuttle

THEA AND ZACH were invited over to Henry's house because Piper was hosting a small party to watch a Fred Lobster Commercial that she was starring in.

    Thea knocked on the door and Mr Hart answered it. "Hey guys, come in." He smiled.

"Hello, Mr Hart." The two kids greeted.

Thea noticed that Piper and her friends were at the living room, watching an episode Victorious on the TV. "Hey Pips!" She smiled.

"Hey Thea, Zach." Piper greeted back as her eyes was glued on the screen. Thea and Zach went to join them in the living room.

Henry came downstairs and was wearing an dark blue Fred Lobster sweater. "Is the commercial on yet?" He asked.

"Not yet, it should be coming on any minute."

"Okay, tweeners! Food's ready!" Mr Hart announced and everyone was making their way to the kitchen that until Piper blew her whistle.

"Back on the couch!" She ordered and everyone went back to the couch.

"Oh come on, Piper. I  just bought all this nice food to put out."

      "Look, the TV station guy just texted me and said my commercial's gonna be on in just a few minutes."

Henry walked out of the kitchen. "We know, but we're also hungry—" Piper blew her whistle which made Henry's glass break. "Good point."

    Henry and Thea sat beside each other and Piper sat on Henry's left. Zach sat on the floor and pulled his legs up to his chest.

Henry tapped Piper's shoulder. "Yeah?"

   He gestured towards his Fred Lobster shirt. "Shirt." Thea looked at the siblings. "Shirt." He repeated once more.

"What's wrong with you?" Piper asked.

      "Wh— this is my Fred Lobster shirt. Cause you're in the Fred Lobster, so I got this shirt. In honor of your commercial. Fred Lobster." Piper just blankly stared at him. "Now, I regret it."

Henry looked back at the TV and Thea tapped his shoulder making turn his head to face her. "I like your shirt." She whispered.

Henry smiled. "Really," The girl nodded in response. "Thanks." He added and looked back at the screen.

"Piper, your commercial is on!" Zach pointed to the screen.

Piper screamed. "My commercial is on!" She threw her hands up which resulted in Henry getting smacked on the nose.

Everyone turned to the commercial. "It's a new day at Fred Lobster!" Then the commercial showed Piper laughing.

       Piper grabbed onto Thea's hand in excitement. "It's me! It's me!" She smiled.

     Then the commercial got interrupted by the Swellview News. "We interrupt this program for breaking news." 

Piper stood up. "What the butt?!"

    "And now, Trent Overunder and Mary Gapeman."

     Trent rushed over to the table where they broadcast the news. "Mary, come on! You can eat the chicken wings later!"

     Then Mary came in with sauce all over her mouth. "I am so sorry. Is there any sauce on my face?" She asked.

  Trent looked at her. "No, you're good."