Pt 30

After you guys had your breakfast you guys headed to your work as usual. You met up with Aimi and Rokuro you guys where waiting for Seiji like always. 5 minutes go by and you guys see Seiji running towards you guys.

Y/n: Took you long enough dang, What were you doing Seiji??

*heavy breathing*

Seiji: My bad sensei I was eating ramen.
*he smiles while rubbing he back of his head*

Y/n: Whatever. Okay now that we are all here let's start training!!
*they groan while making their way to the field*

Y/n: Oh come on kids cheer up will you.
*you say while trying to give them a bright smile*
Y/n: Look I don't a even wanna be here either but here I am you guys think I really wanna see yall when I could be at home.
*you sat trying to not laugh*

Aimi: WOWWWW I SEE HOW IT IS SENSEI!
*she says while laughing*

Rokuro: I knew you were cool sensei but not that cool dayumm
*he says while trying so hard to hold back his laugh*

Y/n: Okay Okay my bad I didn't mean it.. But you know what I'll take you guys for some ramen after training. How does that sound?

Aimi: Free food?? Who am I to denie that.

Y/n: Who said anything about free food??
*you say while looking at her with a serious face*

*her smiles turns into a frown after you said that*
Y/n: I'm kiddingggg of course it's on me
*you say while giving her a big smile*

Aimi: I KNEW ITTT AHA YOU ARE THE BEST SENSEI!!!

Y/n: HAH I KNOW RIGHT. But thank you and get back to training.
*they all nod and go and train. 3 hours later you call it a day*

Y/n: OKAYY MY DEAR CHILDREN FOLLOW MEEEE!!
* they all walk behind you like your little ducklings. You guys almost get there and Seiji runs there before you guys could be first*

Seiji: HAHAH I WIN!

Aimi: WHATEVER BRO YOU JUST RAN HERE WE WEREN'T EVEN RAISING!

Y/n: Okay Okay kids calm down
*just as you were about to enter ichiraku you see this woman brushing her hand on your fiancee shoulder, by the looks of it she's drunk but you wondered why isnt Kakashi stopping her. You clear your throat trying not to show how pissed off you were yea she might just be touching his shoulder but you could bear with the thought of someone touching Kakashi in that way*

Kakashi: Oh! Hey love!

*you give him a stank eye and look at your students, at this point they understand what your going thru. You put your hand in your pocket and take out 5,000 yen and hand it to Aimi*

Y/n: It's on me get whatever you guys like. But I have to get going.
*they look at you with a smile*

Them: Thank you sensei and BYEE!

*you give them a smile while running away. Kakashi was just shocked and as soon as he was gonna get up to run to you he got stopped by the woman*

Woman: Oh come on baby stay with me. I'm sure she can wait.
*she says while smiling her face slightly red*

Kakashi: Let go of me she's my fiancee.

*she was shocked until she was hit with it he does have a ring on. Before she could say anything else Kakashi was already gone leaving her to pay. Kakashi was running as fast as he could but you were already to far for him to see you*

Kakashi: Fuck Fuck. How could I be so stupid of course she would get mad I need to find her.
*it hits him your guy's favorite spot the river. Of course. He starts running towards the river were he sees you sitting there skipping rocks*

Kakashi: My love, Are you okay?
*he says while making howards you*

Y/n: Yea I was okay before I saw that woman feeling you up.
*Kakashi tried to put his hand around you*

Y/n: What do you want Kakashi?
*you look at him with a serious face*

Kakashi: I wanna see that pretty face my love. You know I'll always love you I would never leave you for anyone else and you know that. I love you so fucking much I could never leave you.

*he turns you around and makes you face him. He tries not to laugh when he sees your sly smile*

Kakashi: Mi amor (my love)
I love you.