Pt 28

*You wake up to Kyoto crying, you get up and go by her crib you pick her up and you start feeding her, You then feel arms wrapping around your waist, it's kakashi*

Kakashi:Well hello both my princess and queen are both up early in the morning.

Y/n:Yea hah Kyoto started crying so I came to feed her, Oh ya once I finish feeding her I'll make breakfast.

Kakashi:Oh don't worry about breakfast I can make some, orrrrr we can go for some ramen

Y/n:Ahh yes I rather ramen, plus today I have a pretty busy day with my team I wanna check on them actually.

Kakashi:OoOoO I see okay then do you want me to leave some shadow clones here to take care of Kyoto?

Y/n:Ah it's fine I already got that covered.

*You start doing the signs boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, ram, and you bite your thumb You proceed to say*

Y/n:Summoning jutsu!

*You end up summoning your 2 tigers*

Y/n:Okay now Akari and Hana I need you both to take care of Kyoto, if something happens come and tell me.

Akari:Ah as you wish master.

*You proceed to go into your room to get ready, Kakashi comes along as well and creeps up behind you*

Kakashi:Wow my hand makes are still on your ass-

*As soon as he said that you cover his mouth with your hand*

Y/n:DONT SAY THAT KAKASHI!

Kakashi:Awe why not im just teasing okay haha.

Y/n:Yea yea whatever now Hurry up.

Kakashi:Okay okay I'm going as fast as I can

*5 minutes pass and you guys head out the door as you guys are walking too ichiraku, you spot naruto*

Kakashi:Of course naruto is already here.

*Naruto heard Kakashi and immediately turned and saw you two holding hands*

Naruto:OoOoOo SAKURA LOOK KAKASHI SENSEI IS WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDDDDD!

Sakura:Naruto leave them alone, right sasuke

*You can't help but laugh*

Kakashi:Calm down Naruto or I'll give you an extra workout for today's training.

Y/n:Wait I was wondering Kakashi.

Kakashi:Mhm yes sweetie?

Y/n:What if my team goes against your team

Kakashi:That sounds like fun

Naruto:AH YES I FINALLY GET TO FIGHT SEIJIIII

Y/n:Haha I gotta tell you tho they aren't as weak as you may think, but okay let's get some ramen first.