part 8

(You guys head to work and say goodbye and you go over to your team) Y/n:heyy guys. Aimi:ohhh looky here y/n hatake. Y/n:WOAH AIMI WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. Rokuro:uhh sensei we uhh saw you going with kakashi sensei. Sieji:yea you guys went to his house. Y/n:WHERE YOU GUYS SPYING ON ME. Aimi:well ummm. Rokuro:yea we where. Sorry sensei. Sieji:yea sorry sensei. Aimi we im very sorry. Y/n:for that you guys will be cleaning the whole village all the trash and everything AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT GONNA USE NINJUTSU OK. Think of it as training. And if you guys do good ill treat you to ramen or give you like 10 bucks. Sieji:ok im good with. Rokuro:me too plus we are getting food or money. Aimi:ok sensei. Y/n:ok come on we are going to lady tsunades office so she can give us buckets and everything like that. Aimi:ok sensei. (You guys head over to lady tsunades office. "Knock" Knock" Lady tsunade:come in. (You guys go in) lady tsunade:ohh what happened Y/n sensei. Y/n:well these guys made a little bit of trouble and as a punishment im gonna make them clean the whole village. Lady tsunade:wow kinda rough but I understand. Oh yea the buckets. (She calls shizune in) Shizune:yes lady 5th. Lady tsunade:can you get y/n sensei buckets. Shizune:yea sure. (She goes gets buckets) Shizune:ok here. Y/n:thank you shizune. Shizune:no problem y/n sensei. Y/n:well we are gonna go lady tsunade thank you. (You guys leave) Y/n:ok now go and no using ninjutsu ok. Your students:ok sensei. (They all spread out and go clean and then in the corner of your eye you see kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:hey baby. Y/n:hello kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:heyyy come on give me a nickname baby. Y/n:idk let me think about ok. *ok I need some nicknames for kakashi plsss* Kakashi hatake:ok baby. (He grabs your arm and leads you into an alley way and kabendons you and you blush) Kakashi Hatake:ohh damm you look sexy baby. Y/n:KAKASHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE ARE IN PUBLIC. Kakashi Hatake:baby calm down I can make a mud wall nobody will see us. Y/n:Kakashi we have a place like why dont we just go there. Kakashi Hatake:well baby i can't wait anymore. (You feel something poking your leg) Y/n:KAKASHI YOU ARE HARD. Kakashi Hatake:well i do have a beautiful person in front of me who is sexy asf. (He starts to undress you and he kisses your neck while doing so) Y/n:ahh baby. Kakashi Hatake:yess plss keep moaning your moans are sexy. (He grabs your hands and puts them over your head and his other hand is tending to your sex) Y/n:ahhh baby ahh shit. Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea you like that. Y/n:yea baby yea I do. (You get your thig and rub it against his dick) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh shit baby ohh fuck yea keep rubbing it like that. Y/n:yea baby you want me to keep rubbing it like that ahhh ohh fuck baby. Kakashi Hatake:are you ready for me to put it inside of you? Y/n:yes daddy. Kakashi Hatake:ok. (He puts it inside) Y/n:ahh daddy ohh fuck ahhh. Kakashi Hatake:damm baby you are soo fucking tight god. (You guys go at it for 3 more hours and then you hear your students looking for you) Y/n:ohhh shit baby my students are looking for me. Kakashi Hatake:ohh damm ok let's finish this for right now. Y/n:ok baby. (You guys get dressed and he undoes the mud wall) Y/n:byee baby I love you. (You kiss him goodbye) Kakashi Hatake:heyy you said I love you. Y/n:hah yea cause I do. Kakashi Hatake:hah ok I love you to baby.