part 7

(You wake up and see kakashi isn't there so yo get up put on one of his shirts and go to the living room and you see him in the kitchen) Y/n:ohh hey baby. Kakashi Hatake:hey darling. (He comes over to you and gives you a kiss) Kakashi Hatake:how did you sleep? Y/n:i sleept well and I see you are making breakfast. Kakashi Hatake:hah yes and ohh I gotta say this but damm you are looking sexy with my shirt on and no pants. Y/n:haha letting your inner pervert out. Kakashi Hatake:hey looks who's talking you dommed me yesterday. But I loved it so im not complaining. Y/n:and if you want me to do it again I will do it just for you daddy. (You say this as you whisper it in his ear with a seductive tone) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh damm that gave me chills. Y/n:haha well thats the point baby. Kakashi Hatake:hah yea ok and you should call me daddy more often baby its hot coming from you. Y/n:ohhh yea huh. (You get close to his ear and say) Y/n:how about we go to the room daddy or should i say master. Kakashi Hatake:damm no need to ask me twice. (You get his hand and lead him to the room) Y/n:now im gonna put this on you. Kakashi Hatake:a blindfold baby? Y/n:yea I want you to enjoy its soooo much you beg me to do it for you every day. Kakashi Hatake:im not begging to you or anyone. Y/n:oh ok well if you dorn beg im just gonna have to leave you. Whenever you are soo hard and look like you want it sooo much. (You start to rub his cock) Kakashi Hatake:hey baby woah calm down. Y/n:ok ill calm down. (You pull down his pants soo quick) Kakashi Hatake:heyy baby woah plss. Y/n:if you want me to stop you gotta say "master pls stop". (He dosen't say anything soo you keep going) Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby godamm you are trying to make me cum this fast ahh. Y/n:well we do have to go to work so we gotta make this fast. Kakashi Hatake:ohh fuck yess. (You keep doing it and he's cums in your mouth) Y/n:well baby we have to go. Kakashi Hatake:wait but what about you. Y/n:im ok I dont need it right now. (You guys dress up and go to work)