part 17

Y/n:hello baby. Kakashi Hatake:hi. (He gives you a kiss) Y/n:soo what do you wanna do today? Kakashi Hatake:how about we just stay in and cuddle maybe order some ramen. Y/n:yesss. (You squel in excitement) Kakashi Hatake:hah ok maybe we could watch some movies. Y/n:ok. (You guys cuddle some more) Kakashi Hatake:Baby. Y/n:yea? Kakashi Hatake:did you know i love you? Y/n:uhhhh you dooo? (You say in a sarcastic playful tone) Kakashi Hatake:yea i do baby. (He gives you a kiss) Y/n:i do to baby. Kakashi Hatake:OMG THE TSUNDAREY LOVES ME. Y/n:oh shut it. Kakashi Hatake:hahah. Y/n:but really baby I love you. Kakashi Hatake:me too. (He gives you a passionate kiss) Kakashi Hatake:soooo what do you wanna watch baby? Y/n:ummm I've heard rokuro and aimi talking about an anime called boku no pico. Kakashi Hatake:wtf is that? Y/n:idk. Kakashi Hatake:hahaha noo sounds stupid. Y/n:hahaha ok. Kakashi Hatake:ok how about we watch the silent voice i heard its sad we could order some ramen and watch it. Y/n:ok. (You guys order some ramen and start the movie. And then you get to the fireworks scene and you start to cry) Kakashi Hatake:god baby wow this is sad. Don't cry tho. (He wipes your tears away. And gives you a kiss. You guys end up making out for a while so he then pushes you down and gets on top of you kissing your neck your chest) Y/n:Mhmmm baby. (He starts to take off your shorts and starts to rub your slit thru your panties. You grip his back) Y/n:mhmm baby. Kakashi Hatake:mhhmm yea baby moan for me. (He then rips your panties off and starts to rub your clit teasing it pinching it) Y/n:ahhhhh baby. Kakashi Hatake:fuck you are soo wet. (He then sticks one finger in. And you grip his back even more) Y/n:Kakashi ahhhh. (He then puts a second finger in) Y/n:ahhhh Kakashi ahhh god. Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby you are making me soo hard right now. (He then starts to grind on your leg making him moan) Kakashi Hatake:ahh fuck. (He than starts to finger you faster teasing your clit with his tongue) Y/n:mhmm kakashi ahh im close. (You cum in his mouth and you see him looking up at you with a smirk) Kakashi Hatake:how about we both have some fun. Y/n:i uhh ok. (He then grabs his cock amd shoves it inside of you making you grip his back even more) Y/n:ahhhh Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:ahhh god. (He then starts to move harder and faster) Y/n:AHHHH K-KAKASHI. Kakashi Hatake:OHHH FUCK BABY. Y/n: Baby im close. Kakashi Hatake: me too. (He gives his last 3 thrusts and both of you cum) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh god baby. Y/n:ahh fuck baby. Kakashi Hatake:damm baby I love you. Y/n:me too. (He then lays on your chest and you start to play with his hair and you can tell he is falling asleep soo you fall asleep with him)