part 15

(You guys finish packing and take all the stuff back to kakashis house) Kakashi Hatake:well baby now we gotta start a new chapter of our life. Y/n:yea. God i love you baby. Kakashi Hatake:hah me too. (He leans in and kisess you) Kakashi Hatake:ok soo lets put this stuff away. Y/n:ok. (You guys put away everything minus one box that you had hidden in the corner) Kakashi Hatake:uhh baby what about that box? (You get red) Y/n:i uhhh nothing. Kakashi Hatake:ohh come on dont lie to me. (He goes over to go and get it but you where to late to stop him and he opened it and he got shocked to what was inside) Kakashi Hatake:uhhh baby why do you have a strapon. Y/n:UHHHHH NO REASON. (You go and close the box) Kakashi Hatake:damm you have alot of toys. Y/n:SHUT UP. Kakashi Hatake:hehe. (He gives you kisses and you guys make out he then picks you up and takes you to the bed. He takes off his clothes and he takes off your clothes. And starts to kiss your body. But you push him over) Kakashi Hatake:woah baby. Y/n:well you told me I could be dom so I wanna be dom. Kakashi Hatake:oh ok. (You get a tie that he had and blindfold him) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh sooo thats how you are gonna do it. (You slowly go and open the box and get the strapon) Y/n:soo baby lets play. Kakashi Hatake:ok. (You turn him to his stomach and tie him up) Kakashi Hatake:woah baby what the hell are you doing. Y/n:ohh baby be quiet. (You put the strapon on and start to tease him by poking him on the ass) Kakashi Hatake:woah baby noooo is it the stapon. Baby come on noo untie me. Y/n:no no no im dom baby so you will do as I say ok. (You then plunge it inside of him) Kakashi Hatake:AHHHHH Y/N!!!!!!. (You start moving) Kakashi Hatake:AHHHH BABY. Y/n:damm you most love this. Kakashi Hatake:AHHH GOD. (You start moaning yourself cause its a fancy strapon) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh fuck baby. (You go faster) Y/n:AHHHHH KAKASHI. Kakashi Hatake:OHHHHHH Y/N. (You go faster and faster. And in not time you both cum) Kakashi Hatake:ahhhh god baby. Y/n:ahhhh. (You untie him and take the blindfold off of him) Y/n:i uhh im sorry. Kakashi Hatake:why? Y/n:well you told me to stop but I kept going. Kakashi Hatake:baby idc about that. Now its my turn to be dom. (He sits you on his cock and grabs your waist pulling you up and down making you bounce) Kakashi Hatake:AHHH GOD BABY. Y/n:OHHHHHHHH KAKASHI. (He starts going faster and faster) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh baby im sooo close. Y/n:me too AHHHHHH KAKASHI. (He gives you last trush and you both cum) Y/n:AHHHHH. Kakashi Hatake:god baby ahhhh. That was great. Y/n:yea it was. (He gets you off and lays you next to him and he snuggles you and both of you fall asleep)