part 19

(You guys ended up going home and cuddling all night. You get waken up by the alarm) Kakashi Hatake:ugh 5 more minutes baby. Y/n:haha noo baby. (You give him a kiss on the forehead) Y/n:we have to get up baby. Kakashi Hatake:ok. Y/n:well ima go take a shower. Kakashi Hatake:ok ill make breakfast. Y/n:ok. (You go to the bathroom and start to take off your clothes. You turn on the shower and hope in) Kakashi's pov: what the hell should i make?!?!?!. Ohhh I should make her favorite. (He starts to get the ingredients for the dish) Kakashi Hatake:ok soo its tofu soup i need to make rice and the soup. (He starts making the food) Y/n's pov: uhhhh it smell great. (After a while you get out put a towel around your body and go out to the kitchen while drying your hair) Kakashi Hatake:hey baby. (He looks up at you and blushes) Y/n:hi baby. Kakashi Hatake:woah. Y/n:is everything ok baby. Kakashi Hatake:oh uh yea sorry. Y/n:ohh ok. Soo what are you making? Kakashi Hatake:your favorite. Y/n:YESSSSS. Kakashi Hatake:hahah you are soo cute. Y/n:be quiet. Kakashi Hatake:haha. Y/n:well ima go change baby. Kakashi Hatake:ok. (You go to your room and start to change. After you get dressed you come out and when you open the door you get hit with the smell of the food) Kakashi Hatake:the foods done baby. Y/n:yay ok. (You go give kakashi a kiss and you sit down) Kakashi Hatake:baby i love you. Y/n:me too I love you baby. (You both start to dig in the food and after a while you both finish and kakashi gets dressed) Y/n:thank you baby it was delicious. Kakashi Hatake:hah no problem baby. Y/n:well baby i have to go with my students. Kakashi Hatake:ok well bye baby. (He gives you a goodbye kiss. You go over to the training grounds and see your students training) Y/n:hi guys. Aimi:oh hey sensei. Rokuro:hi y/n sensei. Sieji:woah whats that on your hand? (You quickly hide your hand) Y/n:uhhhh nothing. Aimi:ohhh yea sensei. Rokuro:come on tell us. Y/n:ugh fine. Kakashi Hatake umm proposed to me. Your students:WOAH THAT QUICK. Y/n:calm down we've been dating for a long time. And we love each other ok. Soooooo let's get into training. Your students:ugh ok. (You guys train for a while) Y/n:ok how about we go get some ramen as a reward. Your students:yessss. Y/n:haha ok come on. (You guys head to ichiraku and you see kakashi so you sit next to him) Sakura:oh hey y/n sensei. Woah look at your hand whi gave you that. Naruto:ohhh yea its a ring did someone propose to you. Y/n:i uhhh. (You can hear your students giggle) Kakashi Hatake:i did. Sakura:you did Kakashi sensei!?!?!? Kakashi Hatake:yea i did. (You start getting red) Naruto:woah soo thats why you have changed. Now you are more nice and more on time. Y/n:haha. Sakura:well congrats. Kakashi Hatake:thank you Sakura. Naruto:yea congrats. Y/n:thank you. (You guys order and after 15 minutes you guys get your ramen. You guys dig in and after 30 minutes you all finish) Y/n:well i am gonna get going home. Your students:ok byee sensei. Sakura:bye y/n sensei. Naruto:yea bye y/n sensei. Y/n:bye guys. (Before you leave you wink at kakashi and you can tell he got red. Once you got home you instantly took off your clothes and put on some sexy lingerie. And after a while you hear Kakashi opening the door. You hear him coming closer to your bedroom. He opens the door and sees you there all sexy he gets all red as taking off his clothes. You get close to him and slide off his mask giving him a deep passionate kiss) Kakashi Hatake:well damm baby look how sexy you look right now. (You blush) Y/n:i uhh thank you. Kakashi Hatake:haha no problem baby. (He then lays down and puts you on top of him making you the dom. You start kissing down his neck giving him hickeys. And him moaning from the pleasure you go down to his cock giving head and him moaning and grunting) Kakashi Hatake:mhmmm fuck baby. (You start going faster and deep throating it) Kakashi Hatake:ahh fuck baby im soo close. (You start going faster and after a while he cums in your mouth but you drank it all down) Kakashi Hatake:ahhh god baby oh fuck. (You then get on top of him putting his cock inside of you making you moan as it goes inside of you) Kakashi Hatake:ahhh baby god it's to sensitive. (You didn't care about what he said sooo you started going up and down hard and fast you could hear all those noices) Kakashi Hatake:ahhhh baby ohhh god omg its too sensitive ahhh but it feels to good. Y/n:ahhh baby ohhh. (You start going faster and faster) Kakashi Hatake:ahhhh baby. (You both cum at the same time) Y/n:ahhhh baby fuck ohh god ahh. Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby you are fucking amazing. (He grabs your hips and pulls you down for a kiss he then slides you next to him. Cuddling you making him the big spoon he starts to play with your hair making you all sleepy and everything. You fall asleep) Kakashi Hatake's mind:wow god how can she be soo cute but soo fucking naughty at the same time. (He then dogs in his head into your hair and he falls asleep with you)