part 18

Kakashi Hatake:baby. Y/n:yes? Kakashi Hatake:how about we go to a fancy dinner tonight? Y/n:sure. Kakashi Hatake:ok well baby we are going at 7 ok. Y/n:ok sure. (You look at the time and see its 5) Y/n:SHIT ITS 5. Kakashi Hatake:haha. Y/n:well im going to go take a shower. Kakashi Hatake:haha ok baby. (He gives you a kiss. And you go to the shower. And after 30 minutes you get out and put on a towel around your body and put a towel on your hair. You go out and see kakashi changing into a suit. He turns around and blushes) Kakashi Hatake:woah baby. Y/n:oh shut it. Kakashi Hatake:hey come on. (You change and put on a red dress) Kakashi Hatake:woah you look beautiful. Y/n:aww thanks baby you look handsome yourself. Kakashi Hatake:haha well the best for my baby girl. (He comes over to you and hugs you from the back and gives you a kiss) Kakashi Hatake:well baby you gotta hurry it up we have 20 minutes left. Y/n:20 MINUTES!!!! Kakashi Hatake:haha you look soooo cute. Y/n:shut up. (You put on some makeup and put your hair in a braid) Kakashi Hatake:well come on baby let's go. (He grabs your hand and you guys head to the restaurant) Y/n:woah. Kakashi Hatake:hah I know right. Waiter:well hello there. Kakashi Hatake:hello we have a reservation for kakashi hatake. Waiter:oh yess come this way. (He shows you to your table) Y/n:thank you. Kakashi Hatake:yes thank you. Waiter:so what will yall want as drinks. Kakashi Hatake:can i just get red wine. Y/n:yes me too. Waiter:ok no problem coming right up. (You guys look over the menu. And you see the waiter coming) Waiter:Well here you go. Do you guys know what you will like for today? Kakashi Hatake:uhh yea ill take. The stake well done pls. Waiter:ok how about you. Y/n:ill take the crab. Waiter:ok coming right up. Kakashi Hatake:thanks. Y/n:baby. Kakashi Hatake:yes what is it baby. Y/n:why did you bring me here. Kakashi Hatake:well i just wanted to treet you to a nice dinner today. Y/n:ohh ok. (After 30 minutes the waiter comes back with your food) Kakashi Hatake:thanks. Y/n:yea thank you. Waiter:yea no problem. (You guys start to eat) Kakashi Hatake:baby you have something on your cheek. Y/n:ohh where. Kakashi Hatake:let me do it. (He grabs a napkin and wipes off the sauce that was on your face) Kakashi Hatake:there. Y/n:ok thanks baby. (You guys finish your meal. And ask for the check) Kakashi Hatake:how about we go to the mountains to see the sunset. Y/n:yess. Kakashi Hatake:hah ok baby. (He picks you up bridal style and takes you to the mountains) Kakashi Hatake:here we are baby. Y/n:woah it looks sooo pretty. Kakashi Hatake:well not as pretty as you baby. (You blush) Kakashi Hatake:aww is my baby blusing. Y/n:stop teasing. Kakashi Hatake:haha ok. (He puts you down and sits next to you) Kakashi Hatake:baby did you know how much I love you. Y/n:ohh you love me? Kakashi Hatake:yup i really do I love you soooooo much. Y/n:ohh yea. (You give him a kiss) Kakashi Hatake:well caught me off guard there baby. Y/n:oya? Kakashi Hatake:yea. (He grabs your hand) Kakashi Hatake:baby i am soo great full i meet you. If I have never meet you I don't know how my life would have been. I dont know if I would he the same person I am right now you changed my life. And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. (You start to tear up as he gets up and goes on one knee and pulls out a box and opens it. You see a beautiful diamond ring. He takes it off and says) Kakashi Hatake:would you like to spend the rest of your life with me? (You start crying) Y/n:yess baby I would love to. (He puts the ring on your finger. He gets up and yiu give him a deep hug) Y/n:i love you too baby sook much. Kakashi Hatake:god i have been blessed. Y/n:hahah baby. (You give him a deep kiss)