part 3

(Its the next day and you wake up do your normal morning routine and head out to meet up with your team for a mission and while you are going you are reading make out paradise and you acendentally bump into kakashi) Kakashi Hatake:heyy y/n be careful. Y/n:oh sh*t kakashi im sorry. Kakashi Hatake:nah its ok just watch out next time. Y/n:ok. (You blush a little and go over to your team and then you guys head out to the hokages office.And then she tells you the details of your mission but it was a short one)
           Y/n:ok guys it may be an A ranked mission but still we have to take it seriously ok. Your students:yes sensei. Y/n:and if we do good I will treat you guys to some ichiraku. Your students:HELL YESSSSS.(after like 5 hours you guys get back from your mission and you had to treat your students to ramen cause they did great so you guys go to ichiraku and of course they order alot but you didn't care cause you care about them and you like to see them happy) Y/n:sooo how about tomorrow we just train and go to a river. Your students:yessssss we are gonna go swimming. Y/N's mind:haha I got the best students. Y/n:hahah ok so make sure you guys train hard tomorrow ok. Your students:yes sensei. (You guys finish your food) Y/n:thank you guys for all your hard work i knkw for sure one day you guys are gonna grow up to be wonderful shinobi. (Your students start to tear up a bit) Y/n:awww noo don't cry look you guys are the best students i could have ever asked for.(you pat there heads and give them a candy) Y/n:now you guys better get home before your parents get worried ok. Your students:THANK YOU Y/N SENSEI YOU ARE THE BEST SENSEI WE COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR. Y/n:haha thank you guys (you say with a smile on your face) ok now go goodnight guys. Your students:ok goodnight sensei. (You smile and head to the park and see kakashi sitting on the bench so you go sit next to him) Y/n:hello kakashi I see you are to reading make out paradise. Kakashi Hatake:hahah yea and you to. Y/n:haha yea(you put your hand behind your neck in embarrassment and you blush) Kakashi Hatake:y/n are you blushing? (He says in a playfully tone)  Y/n:NOOOOO IM NOT. Kakashi Hatake:hahah its fine you look cute when you blush. (You blush sooo hard you look like a tomato) Kakashi Hatake:awwww you look like a tomato. Y/n:hey shut up kakashi. (You say as you blush) Kakashi Hatake:well umm I was wondering would you like to come to my place? Y/n:Umm yea sure (you say blushing) Kakashi Hatake:haha ok. (He grabs your hand and you guys he intertwines his fingers on your hand and you do the same even tho you may not be able to see his face but you know he is flustered) Kakashi Hatake:well here we are y/n. Y/n:haha wow its big. Kakashi Hatake:well i am the copy ninja and I do get alot of money but we are not here for me to brag im not that type of guy. Y/n:yea you don't seem like that type of guy. Soooo why did you bring me here.
        Kakashi Hatake:well i wanted to tell you something. Y/n:uhh yea what is it Kakashi? Kakashi Hatake:well i uhh wanted to tell you that I uhh (he rubs his neck) I umm i like you. Y/n:you do (you blush soooo hard) ummmm i uhh I umm i like you to. Kakashi Hatake: you do y/n I never thought you would. Y/n:well im not that good at showing my feelings sooo thats why. Kakashi Hatake:soo do you ummm wanna go on a date tomorrow? Y/n:Kakashi im sorry i can't tomorrow I promised my students I would train with them then take them swimming. Ohhh you could swimming with us. Kakashi Hatake:umm ok sure. Y/n:And then we could go maybe grab a bite. Kakashi Hatake:sure