part 13

(You get up and get dressed you give kakashi a last kiss and head off to the training grounds) Y/n:hello guys. Sieji:hey sensei. Rokuro:hello. Aimi:hi sensei. Y/n:ok so come on let's get to training. Your students:ok. (You guys train for a while and then you see kakashi coming your way) Rokuro:well looky here the one who is dating our sensei. Y/n:ROKURO SHUT UP. Rokuro:UHH ok. (He says in a scared tone) Kakashi Hatake:wow you are such a tsundarey y/n. Y/n:YOU TO KAKASHI SHUT UP. Kakashi Hatake:ok ok. Y/n:now you guys can go home we've trained enough today. Rokuro:ok we will leave you guys to it. Aimi:yup bye sensei. Sieji:hah ok bye. Y/n:YOU GUYS. (They all slightly giggle) Kakashi Hatake:hahah my baby. You left without saying goodbye. Y/n:well you where asleep and i didn't want to wake your cute ass. Kakashi Hatake:haha ok. (He gives you a passionate kiss. He then lays you down on ground and starts to take off his clothes and then he takes off your clothes. You then start to caress his abs*Kakashi hatake:damm baby you are good at teasing. Y/n:well its only for you baby.  Kakashi Hatake:oh yeah. (He starts to kiss you every where he then makes the shadow clone signs and one appears he then makes it eat you out) Y/n:KAKASHI OMG AHH. Kakashi Hatake:ahh yea baby you didn't expect me to do that did you. Y/n:no i didn't. (He then starts to devour you and in not time you cum) Kakashi Hatake;wow baby. (He then gets ready to put his and the shadow clones cock inside of you. He them plunges it in) Y/n:ahhhh Kakashi you put both. Kakashi Hatake:well yea baby. (He starts pounding you soo hard. Kakashi Hatake:ohh fuck baby you are soooo fucking tight. (He goes harder and faster and in under 4 minutes you both cum. But you wanted more so you push him down amd get on top of him and start to ride him. He then puts his hands on your hips and you start going up and down) Kakashi Hatake:oh God baby its to sensitive but fuck it feels sooo good oh fuck I live it when you bounce on my cock. (You start going faster and the he cums inside of you) Kakashi Hatake:ohh fuck baby. Y/n:god that was great. (He then cuddles you under a tree and the he starts to read his pervy book)