part 11

Y/n:shit baby wake up. Kakashi Hatake:what's wrong? Y/n:baby look at the time. (He looks at the time and realizes its 9 am and you guys where supposed to train with your students) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh shit. (You guys get up and start getting changed and head quickly to the training grounds) Rokuro:well looky here sensei is late and look who they came with. Aimi:hahaha. Sieji:I don't think we should get in with there personal life. Rokuro:oh shut it i know you are curious of them. Y/n:OK ALL OF YOU SHUT IT. WE CAME TOGETHER CAUSE WE uhh.. crossed paths coming here. Rokuro:mhmm sure sensei. Y/n:ok now Kakashi go. (You get close to his ear and say) Y/n:just wait till this is over ok. (He gets flustered and leaves) Y/n:ok sooo do you guys know what jutsu you guys want to learn? Your students:yes sensei. Y/n:ok now go on amd train. (Once they leave out of your sight you make a shadow clone and go look for kakashi. You end up finding him under a tree reading his icha icha book. So you go and tap on his shoulder. Y/n:baby. (He turns around in shook of seeing you here) Kakashi Hatake:hey baby what are you doing here. Y/n:well i left a shadow clone over at my team and I came looking for you. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh really. Y/n:yup sooo how about you make one and leave it here huh. Kakashi Hatake:ok. (He quickly makes a shadow clone and you take his hand and you guys go to the forest and you guys make out for a while) Kakashi Hatake:well somebody want there daddy. Y/n:yea i want you daddy. (He starts ripping your clothes off of you you take of his shirt revealing his abs you caress his abs and chest he then starts sucking on your nipple and rubs and plays with your other nipple. And in that case it makes you moan. He the picks you up on his shoulders eating you out you start moaning alot) Kakashi Hatake:god its like your moaning on purpose. Cause you know damm well i love it when you moan. Y/n:ahh yea baby. (You end up Cumming on his face and he immediately drinks it down like a shot of sake. He then turns you around making your ass face his twitching cock he then plunges it inside of you you moan loud) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh fuck baby god you are soooo godamm tight. (He starts pounding you harder and faster by the second) Y/n:ahhh baby god im about to cum ahhh. (After 20 seconds you guys cum at the same time you can feel all the juices inside of you mixing together he flips you over and kisses you passionately) Kakashi Hatake:well baby that was great. Y/n:ahh yea. (He gets all of your clothes and you put them back on) Kakashi Hatake:well baby i have to go. Y/n:yea me too. (You guys get a last kiss and you guys leave you go over to your team and see them training you smile)