part 20

(You wake up in the middle of the night crying cause you had a bad dream of kakashi dying in your arms. Kakashi wakes up) Kakashi Hatake:woah woah baby whats wrong? Y/n:i uhh had a bad dream a horrible one. Kakashi Hatake:ohh baby im here. (He grabs you and pulls you into his chest) Kakashi Hatake:baby do you wanna talk about it? Y/n:i uhh ok. I dreamed about you dying In my arms... Kakashi Hatake:ohh well baby you know i won't die i promise you that we will have kids get married live till we get to see our grandchildren. Y/n:ok. (You give him a kiss and you lay down on his chest cuddling into him) Kakashi Hatake:instead how about we fall alseep and when we wake up we go out and go get some ramen and come back home and cuddle. Y/n:sure. Kakashi Hatake:ok baby. Well goodnight I love you baby. Y/n:I love you to baby and goodnight. (You both drift off to sleep. You guys end up waking up pretty late) Kakashi Hatake:good morning baby. Y/n:good morning. Kakashi Hatake:did you sleep ok? Y/n:yea thank you baby for comforting me last night. Kakashi Hatake:hah baby you dont have to thank me i did it cause i love you. Y/n:aww baby i love you to. Kakashi Hatake:how about we go get some ramen? Y/n:sure i just need to get dressed. Kakashi Hatake:ok. (You get up and go to your closet to find something to wear you then find one of kakashi's shirts soo you decide to wear it with some jeans. You then go to the bathroom and put on some natural makeup. You get out and see kakashi taking off his shirt. You see his abs you blush alot he then turns over and looks at you) Kakashi Hatake:ohh baby you look a little red over there. (He says with a smirking face) Y/n:I uhhh nooo. (You cover your face with your arm) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh yea baby then why do you look sooo red huh. Y/n:shut up. Kakashi Hatake:hah ok. (He quickly puts on his clothes. And walks over to you taking your arm off your face and giving you a kiss putting his arms around your waist picking you a little. He then breaks the kiss to take a breath) Kakashi Hatake:well. (He clears his throat) Kakashi Hatake:umm ok how about we go now. Y/n:umm ok. (He grabs your hand and you guys head out. He comes over and whispers something in your ear) Kakashi Hatake:i forgot to tell you baby but you look sooo sexy with my shirt on. (You get soo red) Y/n:i uhh thanks. Kakashi Hatake:no problem baby. (He gives you a deep passionate kiss) Kakashi Hatake:ok well here we are. (You see naruto sakura aimi and rokuro sitting there) Aimi:ohh hey y/n sensei and kakashi sensei. Kakashi Hatake:hi. (He says with his one eye smile) Y/n:hi aimi. Rokuro:well looky here the 2 love birds. Y/n:you know what im not gonna say anything right now just know you will be cleaning the whole village again. Rokuro:ohhhh come on. (Everyone giggles) Kakashi Hatake:ok how about we sit down. Y/n:ok. (You both sit down and order. Kakashi puts his hands on your thigh making you blush) Kakashi Hatake:baby are you ok? (He asks with a sarcastic playful tone) Y/n:uhh yea. (You then decide to give him a little foot play) Kakashi Hatake:ah umm. Sakura:umm Kakashi sensei are you ok? Kakashi Hatake:uhh yea. (You then start rubbing his cock you can feel he is getting harder) Kakashi Hatake:umm you know what give the ramen to naruto we uhh have to go. Naruto:huh? (He picks you up bridal style and jumps roof to roof) Y/n:Kakashi!?!? Kakashi Hatake:what do you want me to do you where teasing me back there. (You guys get home and he takes you to the bed while kissing you he gets on top of you taking off your clothes and his he pins your hands over your head giving you kisses all over your chest and stomach giving you hickeys bit marks and everything. You start moaning) Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby i can't hold back anymore. (He plunges his cock inside of you making you moan) Kakashi Hatake:ahhhhhh baby. Y/n:Kakashi~~. (He starts to pound you soo hard) Y/n:ahhhh baby ahhh. Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby you feel soo good. Y/n:ahhhh baby im sooo close. Kakashi Hatake:fuck so am I. (He gives his last 2 trusts until you both cum) Kakashi Hatake:ohhhhhh fuck ahhh. Y/n:ahhhhh baby. (He gives you a kiss he falls on your chest) Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby that was soo fucking good. Y/n:it was. (You start to play with his hair making him sleepy you start getting sleepy too so you decide to fall asleep with him)