birthday gift

(You wake up earlier than usual so you can make some breakfast for kakashi since today is his birthday. You make his favorite food. Wich is Salt broiled saury and some miso soup with eggplants. After a while he wakes up and immediately goes to kitchen)
Kakashi:Woah it smells delicious baby. Y/n:haha thanks. (You go up to him and give him a kiss and hug him) Y/n:Happy birthday baby.

Kakashi:ohh you remembered. (He says as hugging you) Y/n:Of course I did i mean i am your fiance I do love you alot. Kakashi:hahah im glad I meet you sweetie. Y/n:me too. Kakashi:hah ok. What did you make tho? Y/n:ohh I made your favorite. Salt broiled saury and miso soup with some eggplant. Kakashi:Woah. Really baby. (He says with that sweet smile of his) Y/n:Of course I would its my future husband's birthday. Why would i go all out.

(You then hear a knock on the door you go and open it while Kakashi is putting on his clothes) Y/n:Ohh hey. (It was sakura naruto sasuke Aimi Eiji rokuro) Sakura:hi we just wanted to tell kakashi sensei happy birthday and that he should take the day off. Y/n:aww if you want you can come in. Aimi:You sure sensei? Y/n:Yea its fine plus I just made some food. Naruto:YESSS. (They all enter and sit down at the table) Kakashi:Oh hey guys. (They all get up and say) All of them:HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKASHI SENSEI!!! Kakashi:Aww. (He gets crouches down and patd their heads)

Kakashi:Thank you guys so much. How about you all stay for some breakfast? Y/n:Hah yea. All of them:YESSSS PLS. Y/n:Hah ok. (You start putting the plates down then Kakashi comes behind you and hugs you) Kakashi:Thank you soo much baby. For all of this. (You turn around and put your hand on his cheek) Y/n:Aww babe No need to thank me I honestly just want to see you happy. Kakashi:Ohh ok baby. (He gives you a kiss) Naruto:EWWWW THEY ARE KISSING. Aimi:Oh shut up naruto you kissed sasuke.

(Naruto turns bright red. You all start laughing) Naruto:HEYYY DONT LAUGH. (You go over to him and say) Y/n:Hah calm down Naruto. Naruto:Yea ok. (You pat his head and get the plates ready. You put all of the plates on the table and put the food on the table to) Y/n:Enjoy you guys. All of them:ITADAKIMASU. (You are sitting next to kakashi and he then puts his hand on your lap. You turn red but don't say anything to alarm the kids) Naruto:Woah Y/n sensei This is delicious. Rokuro:Yea sensei I never thought you where a good cook. Seiji:Yea since we always just went to barbecue and ichiraku. Y/n:Hah well thanks. Kakashi:Yea sweetie this taste amazing. Even more better than how I cook it. Y/n:oh wow really. Hah you cook amazing yourself. Sakura :WIAT HE DOES.

Y/n:Yea he does. Naruto:WOAHH WHY DONT YOU EVER COOK FOR US SENSEI? Kakashi:Well because you always want ichiraku. Naruto:I-. Sakura:Thats true. You shouldn't eat alot of ramen you should stay skinny you don't want to get fat like ino. Y/n:Hey Sakura you shouldn't say that ino looks beautiful as she is. You don't always have to be that skinny. You need some meat on your bones to be strong. Aimi:Yea i agree. A women shouldn't always be wanting to be skinny just because. If you are overweight. Just exercise eat healthy food but don't starve yourself. Rokuro:Yea in my opinion a womeb who is chubby is the best. Y/n:hah thats true women are better when they are a little chubby. But what do I know. Kakashi:No your right baby. Y/n:Oh I am oh ok. Kakashi:Hah ok. (He winks at you. You blush a little)

All of them:Well thank you for the food. Y/n:Ohh yea no problem. (You give them a warm smile and they all leave. Right as you closed the door Kakashi grbas your waist and pulls down his mask. And kisses you passionately) Kakashi:Thank god they are gone now. (He picks you up. And you wrap your legs around his waist and you guys start making out. He takes you to the bed and immediately takes his close off) Kakashi:God baby. (You decided you wanted to be dom so you just blindfold him and tie him to the bed frame)

Kakashi:Wait sweetie what are you doing? Y/n:Well its time for your present. (You start kissing him. Then you start going down to his neck. Leaving hickeys as red as ever since he is always wearing that mask. You start going down his stomach trailing your fingers on his abs. You then get to his boxers. You slowly take them off teasing him. You then start giving him head) Kakashi:Mhmm fuck baby choke on that cock baby. (You give him head for probably 10 minutes) Kakashi:Mhmm Fuck baby. (You start going even faster till he cums in your mouth)

Kakashi:Ohh fuck baby. (You then get on top of him. And take his blindfold off) Kakashi:God baby. (You then get on his cock) Kakashi:MHMM baby. Y/n:AHHHH. (You start going faster while grazing his abs) Y/n:AHHH MHNMM BABY. Kakashi:Ahh fuck baby. (You then kiss him and going faster)  Kakashi:AHH FUCK. (You grip onto the bed sheets going even faster) Kakashi:AHHH BABY im sooo fucking close. Y/n: AhAhh so am i baby. (You keep riding him for like 7 minutes) Kakashi:FUCK BABY IM CUMING. (he then cums inside of you) Kakashi:Ahh fuck baby. (You untie him) Kakashi:God baby i love you. Y/n:I love you to babe. (He grabs you and hugs you. He pulls you next to him and cuddles you)
Kakashi:I wanted to say thank you for the best birthday ever baby. Ķhe gives you a kiss) Y/n:Hah no problem baby (you give him another kiss. And he cuddles you to sleep)