part 9

(You go over and find your students) Y/n:hey guys. Rokuro:uhhh sensei why do you look soo tired. Aimi:yea sensei you look like you ran around the village like 20 times. Sieji:haha yea you look beat up sensei. Y/n:ohhh uhh sorry I was just running a little erand. (You say in a nervous tone) Rokuro:oh ok. Y/n:soo did you guys clean the whole village and also did you guys learn your lesson to not spy on me. Aimi:yes sensei we cleaned the whole village. Sieji:yup. Rokuro:yea we cleaned everything. Y/n:ohh well ok I have to go run another erand so im just going to give you the money. (You hand them out some money) Rokuro:thank you sensei. Aimi:yess sensei thank you soo much. Sieji:yea you are the best. Y/n:haha ok now go on but whatever you guys want idc. Now bye bye. (You leave and head to kakashis house) Y/n:heyy baby im here. Kakashi Hatake:ok im coming. (He opens the door and grabs your hips and kisses you passionately and he picks you up by the feet and takes you to the bed) Kakashi Hatake:well its time for us to pick up where we left out. Y/n:yea. (He rips your clothes off and starts kissing your body he starts to kiss your neck then goes down to your chest and plays with your nipples and bites on them. You slightly moan) Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby your moans are sexy. (He then starts to go down to your stomach and kisses it then he goes down to your sex and starts lickin it) Y/n:ahh baby ahh. (You moan as he devours your sex) Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea baby you like that. (You nod cause its to good you can't even put words together) Kakashi Hatake:shit you can't even talk. (You get your foot and start playing with his cock) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh fuck damm baby you look so sexy giving me a footplay. (You guys end up Cumming at the same time) Kakashi Hatake:ohh fuck God we cummed at the same time. Y/n:ahh fuck ahh damm it feels to good. (He dosen't let you rest and puts his cock inside of you) Y/n:ahhhh K-kakashi ahhhh. Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea baby say my name. Y/n:ahhh Kakashi ahhhh fuck it feels to good ahh fuck. (He starts pounding you) Y/n:kakashi ahhhh Kakashi ahhhh it feels too good ahhh God. Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea. (He slaps your ass leaving his hand print. But you dont mind cause you like the pain and pleasure) Kakashi Hatake:yea baby you like. Y/n:yes daddy ahh. Kakashi Hatake:call me your Master baby cause im never going to leave you. Y/n:ahhhh yes master. (Right when you said master he starts going even harder and faster destroying your insides) Y/n:AHHHH MASTER AHHHH FUCK. Kakashi Hatake:AHHH OHH FUCK YOU ARE CLAMPING DOWN ON MY COCK AHH. Y/N:baby im about to cum ahhhh. Kakashi Hatake:me too baby. (You guys end up cumin at the same time) Kakashi Hatake:ahhh baby god damm you really took it out of me god. Y/n:ahh yea fuck god. (You guys end up laying down next to each other and end up cuddling) Kakashi Hatake:baby i love you. Y/n:i love you to baby. (You guys end up going to sleep)