part 4

(Its the next day you do your normal morning routine and hwad out to the training grounds to meet up with your students) Your students:good morning sensei. Y/n:good morning guys.(you say with a bright smile) well guys I umm asked kakashi hatake to come and train with us. Your students:yesss. (You smile and then you see kakashi out of the corner of your eye) Y/n:hey kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:hey y/n and hi guys. Your students:hello kakashi sensei. Kakashi Hatake:soo what are you guys training. Aimi:well im still trying to control my change in Chakra form. Rokuro:im trying to master the chidori. Seiji:and im trying to master the summoning jutsu. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh sooo rokuro I see someone thought you the chidori. Rokuro:yea its was Y/n sensei. Y/n:haha yea I may not have lightning Chakra nature but I just thought him the hands sings. Because it reminded me of you kakashi thats why I thought him the chidori. Kakashi Hatake:haha you think about me wow thats surprising. Y/n:shut up. Ok now seiji show me your summoning jutsu. (Seiji does the summoning jutsu and a big toad appears) Kakashi Hatake:he can summon a toad. Y/n:yea it was surprising for me to cause you would the only person who could teach you for summoning a toad is jiraiya sensei. Rokuro:isn't he one of the legendary sanin. Y/n:yea well he was he unfortunately died fighting six pains. But let's not talk about it so we don't get sad. Kakashi Hatake:yea its pretty sad soo let's not talk about. Y/n:but still it is pretty surprising that you can summon a toad. You could maybe learn sage jutsu. But lets just learn what we are already working on. Your students:yes sensei. Y/n:ok now go on go train. Your students:yes sensei. (They go over and train) Kakashi Hatake:soooo you thought rokuro the chidori because of me (he says in a playfully tone) Y/n:yea and kakashi I just had to teach him the hand sings cause I dont have lightning Chakra form. But I want to teach sieji the rasengan. Kakashi Hatake:yea you should it would make him a great ninja. Y/n:yea they are gonna grow up to be great ninja. Kakashi Hatake:yea they really are. Ohh you can ask naruto to help you teach sieji the rasengan. Y/n:ohh yea jiraiya did teach him the rasengan. Kakashi Hatake:yea. Y/n:maybe but I know he is training alot. Kakashi Hatake:he is but its fine he can pick up on things very quickly. Y/n:true. (You reach your hand into your pouch and take out your book and you start reading it and kakashi does the same thing and after like 5 hours your students are done training) Y/n:wow you guys did great i think you guys are sooo close to mastering this. Your students:thank you sensei. Y/n:hey no need to thank me you guys did great. (You guys head out to the river and you take off your shirt but you have shorts on and you catch kakashi staring) Kakashi Hatake:wow y/n. Y/n:shut up kakashi we all know you are a secret pervert ok. Kakashi Hatake:hey shut up. Y/n:hahaha well im getting in. (You get in and so does your students and kakashi is just reading his book and after 2 hours you guys get out) Y/n:ok well guys its time for you to go home (you get down to their level and pat their heads) Y/n:can you guys pull out your hands. Your students:umm sure. (They pull out their hands and you put candy in their hands) Your students:thank you sensei. Y/n:hahah yea no problem (you say with a bright smile) now go on you guys before your parents get a worried. Your students:ok and goodnight Y/n sensei and kakashi sensei. Kakashi Hatake:hah goodnight. Y/n:soo do you wanna go umm get some ichiraku ramen. Kakashi Hatake:sure. (You guys head over to ichiraku and you guys order and talk about make out paradise) Kakashi Hatake:it is not that pervy you are reading it to. Y/n:im only reading it because everything in the library is boring. Kakashi Hatake:well that is true but I can tell you like the book. Y/n:hah shut up kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:hah you are sooo cute when you are flustered. Y/n: SHUT UP (you say in a embarrassed tone) Kakashi Hatake:haha awww you are embarrassed. Y/n:kaka shut up before I leave you here to pay. Kakashi Hatake:hey you can't leave me. Y/n:well watch me (you get up and as you are leaving ichiraku kakashi grabs your hand and he twirls you and you go into his chest you blush sooo much you even your ears are red) Kakashi Hatake:awww you do look soo cute. (He looks down on you seeing your red face and kisses you on the forehead) Y/n:hey what was that for. Kakashi Hatake:what did you want me to kiss you on the lips cause I can. Y/n:umm nooooo kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh well idc I'm still gonna do it. (He lifts your chin up and you guys have a passionate kiss) Y/n:UMMN KAKASHI UMM I'm gonna go. Kakashi Hatake:hey y/n don't leave me. (You leave him all flustered and everything you get home lay on your bed and fall asleep) Y/n's mind:why did you leave you know you wanted to kiss him.