part 16

(You go out with kakashi for some ramen cause its your day off. You guys get there and see naruto and rokuro talking while eating ramen. They both turn around) Rokuro:well well the 2 love birds. Y/n:rokuro shut up before i make you do 100 laps around the whole village. Rokuro:ok ok. Kakashi Hatake:God you tsundarey. Y/n:you be quiet or you won't get any cuddles. Kakashi Hatake:ok. Naruto:well you guys look great as a couple I always knew you guys liked each other. (You then see sasuke sakura aimi and sieji coming to the ramen shop) Aimi:ohh hey Y/n sensei and Kakashi sensei. Y/n:hey aimi. Kakashi Hatake:hello. Aimi:sooo are you guys dating? Y/n: OHH COME ON WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT TO KNOW. Kakashi Hatake:hahah baby calm down. (He gives you a kiss on the forehead and a pat on the head while giving his eye smile) Y/n:ok fine. How about we just eat. Sakura:ok. Aimi:sure. (And sasuke just nods his head. All of you order. And eat. All of your students finish eating) All of the students:well we have to go. (They all run off without paying the bill) Y/n:OH COME ON YOU LITTLE BRATS. Kakashi Hatake:hahah baby you look sooo cute when you are mad. Y/n:oh shut it. Kakashi Hatake:hahah. (Kakashi pays the bill and you guys go home) Y/n:Baby. Kakashi Hatake:yes? Y/n:I love you. Kakashi Hatake:aww so do I. Y/n:and im sorry i got a little mad back there. Kakashi Hatake:hah baby dont be. Now come on lets watch a movie. Y/n:ok. (He grabs some snacks and grabs the remote and sits next to you) Kakashi Hatake:sooo what movie do you wanna watch? Y/n:i uhh idk you pick. Kakashi Hatake:ok. Ohhhhh look at this 365 I wonder what movie that is. (He puts the movie and after like 40 minutes*or something like that I've never watched it* the boat scene came up) Kakashi Hatake:UHHHHHH. (he gets all red) Y/n:AHHHHH TAKE IT OFF GET OFF OMG. (Kakashi grabbed the remote soooo fast you can even compare it to the yellow flash of the leaf. And he takes it off) Kakashi Hatake:ok how about we watch my little pony. Y/n:HAHAHA OMG. Kakashi Hatake:god they should put a warning. Y/n:they should. Kakashi Hatake:"ArE yOu LoSt BaBy GuRl". Y/n:HAHAHAHAH KAKASHI OMG. (You fall on the floor of laughter) Kakashi Hatake:HAHAHHA BABY ARE YOU OK. Y/n:hahah yea. (You slowly get up) Y/n:ohhhh god. (He gives you a kiss wich caught you by surprise and you guys make out for a while so he takes off your shirt and bra. And starts massaging your breast) Y/n:Mhmmm Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:haha it must really feel good. Y/n:mhhmm it does. (He then starts to suck on them) Y/n:Ahhh Kakashi. (You then put your knee against his cock and you start to tease him) Kakashi Hatake:damm baby ahhhh. (You both start moaning alot. And after 6 minutes he cums) Kakashi Hatake:well how about we have some more fun. Y/n:ok. (He then pins you down and gets on top of you grabbing his cock and teasing your entrance with it and then plunges it in making you both moan alot) Kakashi Hatake:god baby. Ytn:mhhmmm baby. (He starts going faster and faster amd after 10 minutes you guys get very close) Kakashi Hatake:mhmm baby im soo close. Y/n:me too. (He goes faster amd cums inside of you) Kakashi Hatake:AHHHH BABY. Y/n:KAKASHI MHMMM.(he drops onto you) Kakashi Hatake:that was good fuck. Y/n:uea it was. (You start running your hands thru his hair and yiu can tell he was falling asleep. And he them falls asleep) Y/n mind:God he is sooo cute. (You then grab a blanket and put it over the both of you and you fall asleep with him)