part 21

(You wake up to a knock on the door so you put on a shirt of kakashi's and open the door. And see ots yamato) Y/n:oh hey yamato. Yamato:hey um lady tsunade wants to see you and kakashi. Y/n:Oh ok well let me wake him up. Yamato:ok see ya y/n. Y/n:yea bye. (You over to kakashi and try to wake him up you slightly tug on his shirt but nope dosen't wake up soo you decide to get on top of him and start to kiss him) Y/n:baby wake up. (You give him a kiss) We need to go lady tsunades office. (Yiu give him another kiss) Y/n:come on baby. (He suddenly grabs you by the waist and pulls you in for a hug) Y/n:hey. Kakashi:haha I love how you tried to wake me up. (He gives you a kiss) Kakashi:I love you baby. Y/n:I love you to. But come on we have to go. Kakashi:fine. (You take off your shirt in front of him you can tell he is blushing but you didn't have the time. So you just get dressed in front of him. Kakashi:woah as much as I've seen you naked your body still amazes me baby. (He gets close to you and pulls you in for a kiss making your chest get pressed against his chest. You put your hands behind his neck. Meaning you guys are making out now he pulls you in the bed and sits down and puts you in his lap you start making out for a while till you feel something poking your tigh) Y/n:well someones excited. (You start rubbing yourself on his cock making him moan. But you stop cause you remembered that you need to go to lady tsunades office) Kakashi:ahhh baby why did you stop. (You get up and throw a shirt and pants at him) Y/n:we need to go baby look at the time. Kakashi:dammit fine. (He gets up and starts to get dressed)

(You guys go over to the office. And knock) Tsunade:yea come in. Y/n:hello lady tsunade. Kakashi:hello. Tsunade:hey I called you guys in here cause I have a mission that is only for the both of you. Y/n:oh what type of mission is it? Tsunade:its a S rank mission. Y/n:oh ok. Tsunade:there's this clan who kidnapped a little girl and they are trying to use her so they can get money but the clan actually has pretty strong people so I decided on you two to take them on. With y/n's medical abilities and strongness she can be very helpful and with kakashi's teamwork and everything he will be the one leading. Y/n:ok im good with that. Kakashi:yea ok. So when will we be going? Tsunade:actually right now. Y/n:oh ok well how long will the mission be. Tsunade:its gonna be a week and dont worry i already told all of your teams that you will be gone for a week. Y/n:oh ok. Tsunade:so go back home grab clothes and whatever you need and go to the gate thats where Izumo and Kotetsu will meat yall and let you out the village. And its gonna be at the waterfall village. Y/n:ok. Tsunade:ok so thats everything you need to know the little girls name is mari. Kakashi:ok. Tsunade:you may go know. (You guys leave and head back home to gather all the things you need. After a while you all gather the things you need and go to the gate) Kotetsu:oh hello y/n and kakashi. Kakashi:hello. Y/n:hi we are here to leave the village cause we have a mission. Izumo:ohh yea sorry. (They open that gates and you guys leave. You guys start running tree to tree. After a while you see the sun is about to set) Y/n:Kakashi how about we take camp cause the sun is about to set. Kakashi:You called by my name. Y/n:well we are on a mission. Kakashi:but. Y/n:fine. Baby how about we take camp now. Kakashi:heheh ok. (You guys get down from the trees and find a little spot where you can take camp) Y/n:well im gonna go find some wood so we can build a fire ok. Kakashi:ok don't take to long tho. Y/n:i wont I promise. Kakashi:ok. (You go deeper into the forest where you find little branches and everything for a fire until you hear an explosion coming from where Kakashi was. So you go running back and see the camp erea destroyed) Y/n:KAKASHI WHERE ARE YOU. (You scream put as tears are rolling down your cheek cause you can't see kakashi. You hear a slight voice) Kakashi:baby im down here. (You look over and see him under a big tree trunk he coughed up some blood you ran over to him smashing the tree and taking him out) Y/n:fuck baby what the hell happened. (You say as you start healing him) Kakashi:i don't know all of a sudden there was an explosion. Y/n:ok don't worry baby you are gonna be fine i have you. Y/n's mind:who ever fucking did this will die. (You stop healing Kakashi and start wrapping bandages around his waist you pick him up bridal style because its the easiest and you make your way to the nearest village. You find a motel and go in) Worker:hello how can we help you. Y/n:can i just get a room. Worker:sure. (You hand her the money and she gives you the key for the room. You get to the room and unlock it you put Kakashi on the bed you decide to take a shower so you start taking your clothes off and head to the bathroom you turn on the shower and hope in. Kakashi's pov:huh where am I. Wait where is y/n. He gets up and feels some pain on his stomach but not bad. He heads to the bathroom and sees you taking a shower. Kakashi:woah baby. Y/n's pov: What!?!? You where supposed to be alseep. Kakashi:well im wide awake now. (He starts to take off his clothes making his way to the shower) Y/n:wait what are you doing? Kakashi:well i wanna take a shower with my fiance. Is that so wrong. Y/n:no but you are hurt. Kakashi:and that can't stop me. Plus it dosen't hurt that much. Y/n:fine. (He gets in the shower and turns you around and gives you a kiss he grabs your leg and puts it to his waist you put your hands behind his neck he leans close to your ear and whispers something) Kakashi:how about we finish what we started back home. (He grabs you and pins you to the wall making your ass face him. He grabs your ass and spanks it leaving a red hand mark and making you whimper) Kakashi:well i see you like the pain. (He does it again leaving your ass all red he grabs you by the waist and makes you stand up he has his hand on your stomach and his other hand in your neck choking you) Kakashi:do you like it when your daddy chokes you? (You nod and you can feel his cock going inside of you slowly. Once it's all inside he starts fucking you doggy style) Kakashi:Ahhh fuck baby. Y/n:ahhhhhh baby. (He starts spanking your ass as he is fucking you) Kakashi:fuck baby you feel soo fucking good. (He goes harder and fatser) Y/n:AHHHHH baby im about to cum. Kakashi:ahhhh fuck baby so am I. (He gives the last 5 thrusts and you both cum. But you cum while moaning his name) Kakashi:woah baby did you moan my name when you came? Y/n:ahh yea. ( he truns you back around and gives you a kiss) Kakashi:i love you and thank you for saving my ass back there baby. Y/n:hah baby its no problem I love you and I did it cause i want you and cause i wanna get married with you. (He picks you up and takes you to the bed where you guys cuddle to sleep)