part 14

(You make shadow clones to help you pack up your stuff so you can move in with kakashi. Then you hear a knock on the door) Y/n:yea yea im coming. (You go over and open the door and see kakashi) Y/n:oh hey baby. (He blushes cause he sees you with some booty shorts and a sports bra) Y/n:heyyy baby are you ok? Kakashi Hatake:uhh yea yea. Soo whatcha doing? Y/n:oh well im packing everything up. Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea i can see your clones there. Y/n:haha yea. Kakashi Hatake:do you want me to help you? Y/n:Uhh yea sure can you pls help me pack up the clothes inside that cabinet. Kakashi Hatake:yea sure baby. (He goes over to the cabinet and opens it and the starts to blush. Kakashi Hatake:UHHH BABY. Y/n:yea? Kakashi Hatake:umm its your lingerie. Y/n:OHH FUCK. (You run over and get in front of him and close the cabinet) Y/n:i uhh im sorry i forgot i had that there. Kakashi Hatake:but damm did i see handcuffs and chains. (You blush alot) Y/n:UMMM NOOOOO YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. (He grabs you by the hips and pulls you in for a kiss. Kakashi Hatake:how about you let me see you in that sexy lingerie I saw. Y/n:Noooo. Kakashi Hatake:oh come on ill let you be dom. Y/n:I uhh fine. (You go to the bathroom and put it on *here is the lingerie you will be wearing*

 (You go to the bathroom and put it on *here is the lingerie you will be wearing*

(You come out) Kakashi Hatake:woah baby. (You can see his nose is bleeding) Y/n:uhh baby your nose. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh yea sorry. Y/n:uhh sooo umm how do I look? Kakashi Hatake:damm baby you look sexy beautiful hot everything. (You start to get red) Y/n:i uhh thanks. Kakashi Hatake:hah no problem baby. (He then put you on his lap and you wrap you legs around him. He then gives you a passionate kiss) Kakashi Hatake:well how about we use those handcuffs. Y/n:uhhh ok. (You walk over to the cabinet and get the handcuffs. You then handcuff him to the bad frame. Then you slowly start to take off his clothes) Kakashi Hatake:god baby you look so sexy. (You rip of his pants and boxers you then start to give him head) Kakashi Hatake:oh fuck baby god. (You start moving faster and he comes in under 5 minutes) Kakashi Hatake:fuck baby god. (You then get on top of him and push yourself inside of you) Kakashi Hatake:ohh god baby stop teasing and do it already. Y/n:oh yea. (You go down on it) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh fuck god I like that. Y/n:mhmm damm. (You start going up and down faster by the second) Kakashi Hatake:ohh shit baby if you keep going like that i will cum. Y/n:ohh yea baby plss do ahhh. (You go faster and faster until you both cum) Kakashi Hatake:ohh god baby damm. Y/n:ahhh baby. (You unlock the handcuffs. Kakashi Hatake:god baby you took it out of me. Y/n:hah.(You get a shirt that Kakashi left at your house and put it on top of your lingerie) Kakashi Hatake:ok how about we finish this now so we can go get some ramen. Y/n:ok. (You guys start to pack)

*ok my children should i do a peg Kakashi lemon?