part 2

(Its the next day you wake up take a shower get dressed and go over to the dumpling shop and you see kakashi and go over to him to say hi)

Y/N:heyy kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:hey Y/N.Y/N:how are you today?. Kakashi Hatake:oh well its been going good. How about yourself?. Y/N:it's been pretty good im taking my students to training. Kakashi Hatake:oh ok im taking mine to a mission but they are not really good at teamwork naruto and sasuke dont get along alot and sakura just keeps dreaming about sasuke. Y/N:hah well she is a girl so makes sense and plus naruto and sasuke are very strong the chunin exams where very nice naruto may be a little dumb but he is strong and sasuke is strong and smart. Kakashi Hatake:that is true. Well Y/n I have to go on my mission now. Y/N:ok Kakashi byee and good luck. Kakashi Hatake:thanks and byee.

(He leaves and you finish with your dumplings you pay and go over to the training grounds) *ps i just googled your students names and their names are Aimi wich is the girl of the squad rokuro wich is one of the boys and the other boys name is seiji* Y/N:ok so Aimi you go practice your change in Chakra form. Aimi:yes sensei. Y/n:ok so rokuro you go practice what we where practicing last week ok. Rokuro:yes sensei. Y/n:ok now sieji you go practice your summoning jutsu just like I showed you while we where on the mission. Sieji:yes sensei. (They all go to practice and you just go sit down and read a book *btw keep this in mind its the make out paradise book*)

(After like 5 hours everyone is tired minus you of course you were just reading) Y/n:ok soo everyone did excellent today how about I treat you guys to some barbecue. All of your students:YESSSSSS PLSSSS. Y/n:ok come on. (You take them to go get some barbecue and after 2 hours everyone is stuffed) All of your students: thank you sensei. Y/n:hey guys no need to thank me you guys did great today(you pat them in the head) now go on go home. All of your students:yes sensei. (They all leave but you decide to walk around the village and you notice kakashi is back so you go up to him) Y/n:hey kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:hey Y/n(he says in a very happy tone) Y/n:well someone sounds happy. Kakashi Hatake:well its because our mission went great. Y/n:ohh that's nice. Kakashi Hatake::yea. Oh and do you maybe wanna take a walk? Y/n:sure I was just about to go on one i just got back from taking my students for some barbecue. Kakashi Hatake:wow so they must have been great. Y/n:yea they where. Kakashi Hatake:ok well come on. (He grabs your hand and you begin to blush you guys head to the park and sit on the bench you start to read your book) Kakashi Hatake:ohhhh are you reading make out paradise? Y/n:yea actually. Kakashi Hatake:u pervert. Y/n:shut up (you playfully hit him in the shoulder) you read it to kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:how did you know? Y/n:well i can see it in your pouch. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh well damm. Y/n:hahahah. Kakashi Hatake:hey you read it to. Y/n:yea and? Huh. Kakashi Hatake:hahaha never mind. Y/n:mhmm ok. (After that you guys talk for like 1 hour and you reliace what time it is) Y/n:damm Kakashi I have to go look at the time. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh sh*t yea well goodnight y/n. Y/n:yea goodnight Kakashi.(you go on your separate ways and you go home and lay on your bed) Y/n mind:imagine what Kakashi would look like without a his mask i bet he looks hot. OMG WHAT AM I THINKING im just going to go to sleep.(you go to sleep) Kakashis pov:hahaha I didn't y/n liked make out paradise well you do learn something every day haha.