💀Ch.3

*BEEP BEEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEEP BEEP*

"Ugh ~ no no no not yet" I groaned under the blankets. It's only Tuesday and I am tired -.-! Last night was just weird. It's not everyday you stumble on a good looking Korean boy at a mini market.

I quickly got up from my bed and did my everyday routine.

It was only 7:10 and class doesn't start till 8. I would drive but my dad didn't had time to import my car to Korea yet ..so for now I'm either walking or taking the bus. But walking sounds more better. I like walking you can see many wonderful things. Unlike busses where only people's heads are in the way.

I put on my earbud and scrolled down on my iPhone. I clicked on a song BTS - Miss Right.

__________

I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and I jumped a bit, I turned around to see the same guy I met last night. He had a smile on his face the same one that can a girls legs weak in just one stare.

"You again" I said.

"Me again" He mimicked.

We walked to school together, it was awkward since we didn't talk much until he broke the silence.

"You go to BIG HIT ACADEMY"? He asked "Yup I'm the new student" I said trying to sound excited.

"Well I go there also" he says with a smirk on his face. "That's cool well I hope I'll have classes with you" I told him and I don't know why I said that, now he's gonna think I'm weird.

He chuckled at my response "I'll see what I can do" he said. "Wait what .. What do you mean" I ask. "My dad owns the school and I can do whatever I want, soo if you want a change the schedule I can do that for you."

Wow that's so nice of him.

"Uhm .. May I ask what your name is?"

"Ohh Its Lynn Rinrapat .. I came from Thailand" I said excitedly. "Wow that's a beautiful name, mines Jungkook .. Jeon Jungkook" he smirked.

________

I finally got my schedule and thanks to Jungkook I got all classes with him. I'm so happy, in my opinion he's the only one that's really nice to me and I guess he's the only friend I have in this new school.

Jungkook had to run off to somewhere so he didn't had the time to take me to class but I told him I can manage on my own .. I marched to my first class which was English 101. I walked inside and people were already staring.

"And you are"? Ask the teacher. "Oh Uhm .. Lynn Rinrapat.. I'm new" I said nervously. I heard whispers around the room but I ignored it. "Well nice to meet you, we're about to watch the morning news so go ahead and sit at the corner of the room" Ms. Park who I assume is her name.

I scurried to the corner of the room and before I was about to sit down the door slammed open revealing 7 beautiful boys and one in particularly who I already know

"Why are you boys late?!" Ms. Park yelled. "My dad wanted to talk to us that's all" Jungkook said with an annoyed look. Ms. Park sigh and told the rest of the boys to take their seat. Everyone's eyes were on Jungkook as he made he's way to my desk.

"Hey there beautiful" he said. Apparently a blush appeared on my cheek which he notice and patted my head. Whispers were coming from all directions "Is he dating the new girl?" the girl in the comer whispered, "I don't know but she's lucky" says another one.

I just sat there not moving because well ... I can't. This boy can make you paralyze for no reason.

___________

Ms. Park turned on the morning news.
"ON SUNDAY NIGHT ONE OF THE STUDENT IN BIG HIT ACADEMY HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD IN ROOM 301, A JUNIOR STUDENT NAME HANA"

Wtf so someone died in this school!?

"APPARENTLY SHE DIED BY MULTIPLE GUN SHOT WHILE BEING STRIPPED NAKED" the reporter said.

"Oh my gosh how can someone do that .. that poor girl" I whispered. "WE STILL HAVENT IDENTIFIED WHO THE KILLER IS"

I glanced at Jungkook to see he's reaction, but in my dismay he didn't seem horrified. He yawned a couple of times and didn't seem to care that someone died in his school.

Ms.Park turned off the t.v and told us not to go to room 301 because the police will be investigating more about the death of Hana, I look at everyone, they don't seem all scared and freaked out, as if they were used to these things, heck ..if I were them I'd be scared that there's a dead girl on the third floor.

Ms. Park told us to read page 175, and discuss it with a partner.

I sigh ~ " It's unbelievable that there's people out there that's disgusting enough to do what they did" I said to myself. "Maybe they had a reason for killing the girl" Jungkook suddenly spoke. "Uhm .. Yeah but it's kind of scary, and even if she did something bad, she shouldn't have died like that" I said. He just chuckled "Maybe.. She just deserved ....to die" he said. And I just stopped reading and looked at him again. He had a smirk on he's face which scared me a bit.

"It looks like you seem to know what happened to her?" I questioned

"Yeah, she cheated on her boyfriend. So he killed her" he shrugged. "I mean why would she even do that when she's with someone else?!" He raised his voice up high as I stared at him fearfully.

"I...your scaring me" I whispered, about ready to move to a different seat till he held my wrist.

"Don't leave. Sit here with me.." he had planted a smiled on his innocent face which made me tremble. I breath in an out hoping to just get through the day.
_________________
••CUTT~~