💀Ch.10

It was a quiet afternoon and I'm pretty much bored

It was a quiet afternoon and I'm pretty much bored. Jungkook texted and called me many times to see if I was doing well. Of course I replied to him saying that I was doing fine. But whenever he ask me to come visit him I would decline. Why? Well the fact that one of his brother is a killer and the fact that he doesn't believe me. Yeah~ pretty much why I would avoid him for awhile. I don't want to be friends with a killer.

Something about Jungkook and his brothers are just way to weird and suspicious. Now I'm going to unravel everyone of them. But how?

After allot of thinking I've decided to just be friends with them and see what they do. I mean... what could possibly go wrong.

I go downstairs and headed to the fridge ... nothing, no food no drink no nothing. I scratch my head in frustration because I forgot to go grocery shopping the other day. I close the fridge harshly, guess I better go buy some food I thought.

I grabbed my keys and locked the door. When I turned around I gasped in shock to see V standing in front of me.

He had no expression just poker face as always. He's always tilting he's head whenever he's going to say something.

"V wh-what are you doing here, and how did you know where I live?" I ask nervously.

"Well I was just passing by and then I saw you" He said.

"Oh..do you live around here?" I ask.

"No, I don't" he simply said.

"Then.."

"I live with Jungkook" he said calmly cutting me off.

"Oh..I forgot ..he's your brother"I simply said.

"Where are you going?" He ask curiously

"Uhm.. I'm going to the grocery"

"Can I come?"

What? Why? Doesn't he have something else to do? But then again, he seems like he's more normal then the rest, even though I haven't quite know the others yet. But I'm pretty sure V's normal. I think....

I sigh~ and said yes. I'll feel bad if I say no. Besides he did tell me the name of the killer. Namjoon... He's name made me sick.. Wait!? Does V know that Namjoon is a killer? Probably not, it's like none of them knows about him and what he has done. Well I'm going to prove it to them. And once they do they'll lock him up in jail.

Me and V walked into the store, he pulled out the shopping cart as we walk around the store, I couldn't help but pass up the question that I was dying to ask.

"Uhm... V" I ask nervously.

He didn't say anything except looked at me. When he didn't reply back I began.

"Well, I was just wondering... what kind of person is Jungkook?"

He wasn't phase by my question. In fact he chuckled at it. "Well... He's a nice kid, always caring and I know for a fact that he likes you... but he wouldn't admit it" he said while picking up some bananas.

He likes me? I thought. My cheeks started to blush, but I looked the other way so V wouldn't notice it.

"I like him too..." I replied.

"Really? Well that's good because he misses you, he's been feeling like shit, since you wouldn't come visit him" he said not even staring at me. Well I have a reason to not go visit him.

"Is there a reason why you won't go see him?" V ask gazing at me he's face seems serious and cold.

I shouldn't tell, not yet I still need proof that Namjoon is a killer.

I avoided he's gaze, and picked up an orange juice. "Well I'm just been busy lately" I lied.

"Oh ~ I guess" he said shrugging. And without warning he gripped my wrist. I stared at he's deep eyes as he came closer to my face.

I gulped at he's sudden actions as I tried to wiggle my wrist off he's grip but he's too strong. I looked around to see if anyone was around, no one, as if we're the only two in the store. He then leaned on my right ear and I could feel he's icy breath on it.

"Just so you know... If you ever hurt him .. don't expect him to be all nice to you" he said in a deep husky tone. It felt more like warning then telling.

He let go of my wrist. Glaring at me as he walked away, leaving me speechless.

I go to the checkout counter and paid for my things. Once I got out someone yanked me, I couldn't see the persons face but I knew it was a girl since she smelled like vanilla. She covered my mouth as I muffled under her hands.

"SSSHHHH~" she said.

She finally let go once we reached a deserted park. I was panting trying to catch some breath. I glared at her for a moment till I started screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled

"I'm sorry unni I'm really am" she said panicking covering her mouth.

I took a deep sigh~ "Well mind telling me why you did that in the first place?" I finally calmed down.

"The guy you were with .. he's Taehyung right?" she simply ask.

"Uhm.. Yeah, what about him?"

"Unnie, it's not safe to be near him" she said while fidgeting her fingers.

"What are you talking about kid?" I ask still confused.

"He's bad news, you ...." She said and then she gasps and stopped talking.

My eyes grew wide, as I watch her coughing blood from her mouth, and on her head was a gun shot, blood spilling from it also. I couldn't move and my mouth was parted, tears were forming. She immediately fell to the ground, blood oozing all over her school uniform and the ground. What did I just witness I thought.

I looked around the park to see if anyone was around but no one was in sight. I rush to her as tears already streaming on my face.

"Ki-Kid wake up !" I yelled moving her around. But no use she's already dead. But how? Who shot her? I sniffled as I search for my phone to call 911. My hands were bloody yet shaking from calling the police.

Once they got here I explained to them what happened, they seem to understand, they told me I could go. I turned around to face the girl.. She was trying to warn me about something ... about someone. Was it V that did it? I wonder. I shook my head. He wouldn't he was gone, he probably didn't know the girl.

As I left the police to investigate the death of the girl. I rushed home to do my own investigation.

_____________
*CUTT~~
Okay so I've decided not to make V a killer, cuz I kept staring at him and realize he's too cute for this lol so I made him into a spy instead. As for Jimin and Jin, still not sure what I'll do with them.. but if you have any suggestions let me know ^^ hehehe ~~

So again thanks for reading, voting and pls do comment :) hehehe anyways see you again ^^