💀Ch.20

V POV~~I woke up to the sound of screaming upstairs, I instantly got up and ran

V POV~~
I woke up to the sound of screaming upstairs, I instantly got up and ran.

"STOP MOVING DAMMIT!" Jungkook yelled.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE, ST-STOP I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" She screamed.

Shit! What now. I turned on the knob of the door but it was lock. She shrieked again and a sudden sting hit my chest hard. I kept playing with the knobs in hope they could open it. I ended putting my ear against the door to hear what they were doing, but a couple min pass and .. it grew quiet.

I gulped as I licked my lips, please don't tell me she's dead. Then the door started to move and that made me perked up.

When the door opened, there stood Jungkook wiping his bloody hands with a towel. He tilt his head up to see me.

"Oh hyung I didn't know you were here?" He smiled. I just stood there like a statue.

"Uhm.. wh-what happened?" I manage to ask.

"Oh relax she's fine, she's not dead..." He said still whipping he's hands.

"Then what's up with the blood" I ask curiously.

"She tried to hit me, but then I hit her on the head a couple of times and she's bleeding, so Uhm do me a favor and clean her up" he said as he patted my shoulders then walked away.

I went inside her room, everything was a mess, the mirrors had been shattered the bed was all disheveled, clothes everywhere, curtains ripped apart, and there she was laying on the white bed sheet which of now somewhat covered in blood stains fresh and old ones. She had a bloody head on her right side and a few cuts on her arms small ones but visible. She had many bruises all over her body, and bloody lips from biting too hard.

Looking at her now, she isn't the pretty girl I used to spy on from time to time. She's broken inside and out. She's pretty much dying slowly..

I picked her up bridal style and lay her on the pillow as I rush downstairs to get a towel and bucket of hot water. I went back inside as I got on the bed and sat next to her. Dabbing the towel in the bucket, squeezing it and gently dab it around her bloody head, I then grabbed a huge bandaid and put it on.

I even cleaned her cuts and put some ointment to make the pain go away as much as possible. But the bruises will leave a mark and will hurt anytime she moves around.

I then took the hot towel and started dabbing it on her lips, I was to preoccupied when I didn't realize she was now slowly waking up.

She tried to move but I told her to lay back down. Of course stubborn as always she sat back up and pulled her knees in and wrapped her arms around it while her head faces the window.

I sigh ~ I want to know what's on her mind, how she's feeling, I want her to at least trust me. But I doubt she'd want to talk to someone who works for psychos.

"Leave" she simply said weakly.

"Cant.. it's not easy to get rid of me" I said. She didn't respond back but she did turn to face me.

"Why ..Why are you always by my side?" She ask, her eyes were dreary.

"Well... would you rather have the psycho next to you or .. me" I respond with a smug.

She rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. It was dead silence again and I wanted to ask why she was screaming earlier.

"Uhm..what happened?" I began.

"What do mean?" She ask confused.

"I mean what happened to your head.." pointing at her head.

She gently touched her now bandaid head pressing it gently but wince at the pain. She looked at clock that was ticking, "He almost tried to rape me..." She said as she kept staring at the clock

She heaved a sigh "And as you can see... I have accepted the fact that I'm in an abusive relationship with a psychopath which I will never be able to get out of" she said as she swayed her head back and forth.

"Lynn ...maybe you should just do as he says, that way he won't hurt you as much" Wow I'm an idiot for saying that, but maybe if she just obeys him, he won't even lay a finger on her, all he wants is for her to be a good girlfriend and soon to be mom ...and if she keeps on pushing him away she'll slowly die here.

She let out a chuckle, soon she starts sobbing. "I .. just can't .. I just can't keep doing whatever he wants. Yes ..I agreed to stay with him, but I never agreed to be locked up here and actually not see daylight, I thought that maybe If I stay he'd let me go, I don't want to be here because being here is already hell for me, V ... I already died, this entire place is my coffin!" She finally broke down in tears as she held her head.

I bit my lips seeing her like this makes me wonder if I'm actually doing the right thing. Should I risk my life for some girl that I'm slowly falling in love with or keep being loyal to the ones that gave me a second chance in life. I thought as I wipe my face with my hands.

As she kept on crying, I couldn't help but hug her tight as I shush her to stop. She gripped on my denim jacket as she whimpers on my chest.

"I'm so sorry Lynn" I said I caress her hair. Tears were forming on my eyes but I held it in.

"Don't leave me.." She spoke sobbing . I looked down at her as I kissed her on her forehead.

"Don't worry... I'm not going anywhere" I said as I put on my rectangular smile reassuring her.

She smiled back, but not too long as I heard someones door shut. Jungkook! I thought.

"I'll be right back .." I said as I waved goodbye and her eyes became sad again. I slowly closed the door and locked it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around facing .. the devil.

"Maknae" I waved a peace sign.

"Sup hyung ...So is she okay now" he ask as he put his hands in he's pocket. I simply nodded.

"Good, because I need you to take care of her when we're gone" he said sounding annoyed.

I tiled my head confused. "Business stuff... I don't have time to take care of her that's why I have you ... so just watch her for two days only, and please hyung... Don't let her leave " he said dead serious. I just nodded in response.

___________
JK POV~~
I ask V to simply watch my baby for two days and I'm hoping he won't do anything stupid like letting her out. Tho he nodded in response and I trust him, but before I could go back to what I was doing I wanted to go see my angel.

I unlock her door and there she was wide awake sitting on the bed. I put on a smile as I came in inside.

"Hi baby.." I cooed

She gave me a weak smile. I approached her as I put my arms apart. She got the idea as she got up from the bed and hugged me.

Our bodies swayed slowly as I gave her soft kisses all over her cheeks.

"I'm sorry that I hit you earlier, you being a naughty girl .. I had to punish you" I said waving my index finger at her face as if treated like a little kid.

"I understand ~ I won't do it again" she said softly. She then put her head on my chest.

I told her I'll be gone for two days and V hyung will be watching her, she nodded as a response. I told her I'll miss her like all that bullshit.

Little does she know when I get back she's going to have sex with me. My buddy can't wait to damage her to the braking point. A smirked formed on my lip at the thoughts.
___________________
*CUT ~~
-I'll probably change chapter 25. There's a rape scene which I shall delete and turn it to something else.

*See You Next Time ~ MAHALO ~