💀Ch.9

*WARNING ~
Just letting you know that there will be a smut in this chapter & honestly I'm not really good at writing smuts, it's my first ....but I have read ... couple of BTS smuts before just to get ideas and I am astonished on how well fans are good at writing these things XD.... Oh & if your not comfortable in reading these type of things I suggest you read others stories instead. Don't want to ruin any ones moods but anyways, have fun reading. 😌

______________________________YG POV~

YG POV~

Taehyung came in the house with his keys twirling around his finger. Smiling at me ... What's he up to now? I wonder. He then plopped down on the couch sitting next to me grinning. This idiot.

Of course I wasn't in the mood of his weirdness. He put his hands in his pocket fishing for something and he pulled it out revealing a USB. I look at him and he gave me a smirk.

"Here I think should check it out" he said and before I could reply back he got up and walked away to his room.

What's that about I thought. I looked back at the USB that he handed to me. I guess I'll check it out .. it's probably important. I got up from the couch and walked to my bedroom.

I then pulled out my computer and put the USB in. I waited for it to load. When it was taking a damn long time. I rushed to go to the bathroom.

I was having my moment when I heard moaning sounds and my ears perked up. It grew louder and louder, and I felt like it was coming from my room, wtf did Taehyung gave me some porn shit to watch?! I swear if I see that little alien again I'll throw away he's Big Bang collections.

I zip up my pants and wash my hands and walked towards my computer which I'm sure that's were the sound leads. I sat down to shut it down when my eyes were fixated on the girl. She wasn't just a girl she was my lover . I lean back to watch my love fucking some other dude. And I grew very angry. She wouldn't stop moaning, and whimpering. Those sounds are supposed to be for me to hear. But apparently this whore doesn't give a fuck about me, now that I think of it I should give her a reward for being a wonderful girlfriend of mine .. Well ex - girlfriend.

Well I guess I'd like to thank Taehyung for the evidence and probably treat the little alien.

I didn't want to watch any longer, I threw my computer against the wall breaking it into pieces. Let's see how much damage I can give to Minah. I smirk and chuckled at my thought.

I got my phone and called her. I told her to meet me at the mansion and she agreed.

____________
The door rang and I knew who it was. I rush down to go get it. When I open the door their she stood all dolled up. Oh Minah your time is running out sweetheart.

I smirked and gave her one last hug, holding her hands for the last time before she disappears from my sight.

We headed to my bedroom. I wasted no time as I push her on my bed.

"Yoongi?" She said worriedly

"Babe, I love you so much" I said

"Aww ..Baby I love you too" she said giving me a warm smile. That's the last I'll ever see of it.

I grabbed her by the waist ripped off her entire clothes as she laid on my bed naked. I to did the same.

I jumped on the bed and hovered over her. I started attacking her neck giving her kissing marks down her collarbone and all over her chest as she moan from pleasure. I then slide my hands on her boobs and starting licking and sucking the other one as she says my name.

I then traveled south to her entrance and played with it till she squirted yelling my name even louder. I pulled her closer aligning my dick to her entrance and without warning I smashed it inside her.

She screamed and cried from the pain. I didn't give her time to adjust my size as I ram my dick in her tight pussy, I thrusted faster and faster till she couldn't speak a word. She screamed and tried to kick me off, but that's not going to happen. She was getting weaker from my thrust and I was enjoying her pain.

"Yoo-yoo-YOONGI .." She calls out my name.

I ignored it and kept thrusting inside of her deeper and deeper. As I did that I grab her neck and I squeezed it very hard. Choking her to death.

Her hands were hitting everywhere trying capture some air. But no use she'll be gone soon.

"Pls- Yoongi -st-sto~"

And that was it ....she's dead. I pulled out and got off from her panting hard. Sweats dripping from my body. I sigh as I put back my clothes, I left her dead soul on my bed for now, I need to take a picture of this trophy I thought.

As I opened the door the members were leaning against it.

"You guys were listening?" I ask

"Yups" they all said together

"Dude you fucking murdered her" Namjoon said flashing he's dimples giving me a high five.

"Well arn't we all" I said smirking

I patted V on the shoulder. "What was that for" he ask

"For being a good spy and for showing what a whore she is" I said

"No problem" he replied.

"So what are you gonna do with the body?" Jin ask.

"Burn it" I simply said.

________________________lol so guys BTS is in 2nd place and Big Bang is in first so you Army's out their please vote vote vote :D

lol so guys BTS is in 2nd place and Big Bang is in first so you Army's out their please vote vote vote :D

Min Yoongi is a dangerous man ~~~ I needed #swag moment in this chapter hehehe.