💀Ch.33

V POV~~

The potion actually worked, but now there's a problem, Lynn's babies doesn't look like me, I'll just accept it and let it be, besides not all kids look like both of their parents.

Lynn slept peacefully in the car, while I thought about what Jungkook said, changing for her and loving her seems so fake, makes me want to puke. Psychopath they have a way of mimicking people's emotions so whatever he'll say probably will all be lies, knowing Jungkook and he's behavior over time, I notice that once he sticks to something he wants he'll do anything for it but at the same time he will turn back into a killer beast. And all I want is for Lynn to not be trap in his dark world, there's no escaping it once she's inside it'll consume her just like his ex Areum.

The girl is the most cunning girl I've met, she can also change Jungkooks mind in an instant, her and Jungkook are perfect for each other.

My thoughts were interrupted when Lynn touched me on my shoulder. Glancing at her and the road "What is it?" I ask sweetly.

"Are we there yet?" She ask tiredly. "Almost" smiling at her.

We're heading to my apartment finally to start a new life together. Still couldn't believe the potion worked, she really had no idea who Jungkook was .. that I'm very delightful of. We finally reached my apartment as I got off the drivers seat and walked over to her side opening the door for her.

Helping her get up slowly as we headed inside.

"Wow your apartment is really nice" she said in awe. "Thanks...my father owns this place but he's gone now ... " looking down on the floor, she looked at me with pity. "Well I'm here and I'm not leaving" she said as she tippy toed to give me a kiss on the forehead, blushing at how cute she was and her actions made me want to protect her and have her to myself, there's no one else I'd spend my life with than Lynn.

Hugging her tightly not trying to crush her babies I told her to go take a nap if she's tired, but she said she was fine.

We lay on the couch as we cuddle throughout the day and felt like only yesterday we've done it. Looking down at her belly, thinking that even though her kids are not my kids I'm willing to be the father of them, Jungkook already has Areum.. and even if he wanted to break up with her Yoongi hyung won't allow it.

"Oppa~" she began "I can't wait for our babies to come out" her smile was sweet and angelic. I couldn't wait for them to come out either.

"Me too" I said pinching her cute noes as she scrunched it up.

_________________
JK POV~~

Areum insisted on taking shower with me, I nodded in agreement as we both headed there stripping in front of each other as I began to twist the faucet sending warm water through our bodies, grabbing the body wash as she rubs it on my skin, my mind was still preoccupied on thinking about Lynn that I need to distract myself from her for awhile. So I glanced at Areum .. leaning in and aggressively making out with her it made me forget about what happened a while ago. She's my drug for now and like I said ... I don't know how I'll escape this girl.

"I love you Jungkook Oppa " she said in between kisses. Tightening my grip on her waist as she yelp in pain but she loves the pain as much as I like watching someone in pain.

"I-I love you too" unsure if I meant it, tears were forming again and she notice, this time she stopped kissing and her expression changed into a sad one.

"You still have feelings for her don't you.." She said her head low. She's right .. I do have feelings for Lynn she's the mother of my kids and so is Areum the girl that I've always will never forget. Looking at her as a single tear were coming, tilting her chin instantly to look at me. "Areum.. I'm so sorry.. I really don't know if I actually do love you" my head rested on her shoulder.

She began to sob. "Areum don't cry" pecking her forehead. "If you didn't met her in the first place I would've still be with you" she cried out I know that she still loves me and want nothing more than to stay with me. I immediately embraced her in a hug, our bare bodies touching, my hands traveling around her slim figure as she whimpers in delight. She had few bruises left from me, I remember the times when I'd always catch her with other guys and I hated it, so I'd always beat her up, to remind her that she belonged to me.. then I realize she really loves the pain I give her, she's always asking for more, that day I've finally met my match.

"Oppa~ brake up with Lynn, like I said she's not worth your time, do realize she doesn't give a damn about you? Listen to me .. Jungkook because if you don't, she'll hurt you again and again, she already hurt you twice .. If you think about it she slept with V and she claims that those twins are not yours" in a persuading tone. I bit my lips at the thoughts are sinking in.

"Babe, if you stay with me I'll be the best wife you could ever have, Lynn doesn't even know you well to call you her boyfriend .. Jungkook, you raped her out of frustration and anger .. Ask yourself this ... Do you really love her or are you just using her?" She smiled slyly.

That actually got me thinking... I did love her, but it didn't even felt like love ...more like .. I just wanted to torture her for what she's done.
She's afraid that every time I touch her she ends up stepping closer to the darkness, my darkness. She hated me to the point where she wanted to leave me, now I wonder if she said about loving me was even the truth or did she really just say those just to make me feel better. Now that she has my babies I have to get them back even if it means killing someone very dear to me.

Somehow she was right .. maybe Lynn never loved me in the first place, maybe she just lied so I wouldn't have to hurt her anymore, believing I trusted someone like her I thought as anger filled me up. "No one is going to play with my feelings" I whispered.

"What are you thinking now?" She ask in confusion.

I shot back to reality as I glanced at Areum a smirk was forming on my lips, and a vile idea creeped up on me.

"How would you like it if I get you two more kids?"

Her face lit up but then back to her annoyed expression "They're not even my kids.." She said unhappily.

"Well their also mines so, you have to be a good mother for my sake. Can you do that?" I ask holding her hands tight.

"What do I get in return.."smirking at the idea.

"You've always wanted a happy family.. So I'll give it too you." smiling at her wickedly.

"So you want me to have her babies?" She said excitedly.

"Basically yes... I'll make sure she won't ruin our family... I promise to stay with you" I said as I gave her a passionate kiss.

"Someone's back to there old self" chuckling as she rested her arms around my neck.

"Well thank you for helping me realize what I've been doing wrong"

________________
**CUTT~
Well seems like Jungkook gone evil again >~< duh dun dun~~~
And thank you so much for always reading, voting and commenting it keeps me going everyday ^^ and i really do enjoy everyone's comments so please keep it up and I'll keep doing my best to make you a great story ^^

**SEE YOU NEXT TIME JELLYBUNNIIE**~~