💀Ch.11

I placed all the grocery bag on the counter as I rushed to the bathroom to get rid of the blood from my hands

I placed all the grocery bag on the counter as I rushed to the bathroom to get rid of the blood from my hands. I turned on the faucet scrubbing every inch of the blood while sobbing, still couldn't believe what I just saw.

Once the bloods were gone I look in the mirror. I look horrible right now, puffy eyes and cheeks. I took a deep breath and exhale. I got out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom, I sat down on my desk and opened my laptop. I googled Jeon Jungkook, but nothing came up, then I started searching there last names Jeons nothing, all it talks about is his family.
How rich they are and their business.

I scrolled down more till I reach the end, I clicked on it. It was an article about the Jeons, as I read I gasps at some of the things, Jeon Jungkook .. he's from North Korea, he murdered his mother for no apparent reasons, and the leader of NK allowed his family to fled the country since his father is very close with the leader. Now he's living here in SK. It also says that he did went to a mental hospital for 3 years, even when he stayed there he became even more crazier, he was thirsty for blood. They let him go because he was too much to handle, even the doctors couldn't control him. The article didn't help much. I needed more, it wasn't enough to call him a killer.

There's a reason why I couldn't go to the cops, if a girl like me goes in there and starts feeding them about what happened this whole week wouldn't they even laugh at my face? I mean no matter how much you try and persuade the cops that someone's a killer they'd simply laugh at you not believing anything unless you have proof but still cops hardly listen to anyone's stories. That's why if they can't help you do it yourself.

I turn my gaze back at the images on the computer. My eyes flickered at the image of him killing, how can a sweet boy like him kill..I shook my head at the thought.

I still don't know much about him, what's he's purpose, heck I'm not even sure if the article is truthful. I also thought about his friends/ brothers. Where did they come from? How did they meet? What do they do for a living? I had so many questions and their the only ones who can answer that.

I leaned back on my chair, I might as well find out the truth myself I thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone, I look at the name and it was V? What does he want?

I cleared my throat and put the phone near my ear.

"He-hello?" I stuttered

"Jungkook wants to see you, come" he said and hanged up.

Sighing ~ I got up from my seat got my keys lock the door and headed out.  I really had no choice but to go, if I don't my phone will be filled with his messages and calls.

_______________________

I was in front of the door and immediately it swung opened, there stood a short kid but very handsome, he's wearing a black shirt with a blue blazer, he ran his hands through his messy hair.

"Oh hey you must be Lynn, come in" he says

I just nodded and obeyed. "Jungkook is in he's room second floor on your right" he winked and walked out.

I walked up the stairs slowly, I look to my right and the sign on the door reads 'JUNGKOOK'. My heart beating faster as always, I took a deep breath, turned on the knobs and opened it. I was in awe .. His room is huge it's like the size of four classroom. The walls are painted black while his bed is red mostly his room color was black and red and no other color, tho it was neat can't believe this could be a room of a killer I thought.

His room was organized and it smelled like man cologne ARMANI - ACQUA DI GIO he has good taste I'll give him that. I look around the room but he wasn't around. I sat down on he's bed and they were soft. On the side of he's bed post was a picture, I picked it up and it was just him, Krystal and his dad. No mother.

His older brother who he had told me about wasn't even in the picture as well, however there's a picture of him and his adopted brothers right next to the other pictures, they were all smiling happily.

The door opened and I flinch at his sudden appearance. I stood up quick trying to fix myself. There he was half naked, towel wrapped around he s waist, as water dripped down all over his body, seems like he just came out the shower, I gulped when he looked at me seductively, he's wet hair dripping down on he's face. I shifted my gaze to something else not to make it awkward.

"You came this time" he said smiling. I licked my lips, trying to find something to say. But no use just like the time we met, he could make me paralyzed in an instant.

He came dangerously close and I could feel he's warm body on me. I look the other way because I was blushing big. He made an audible smirk, and I gulped at his action.

He then pulled me closer to him .. way too close, I gasp, I was hardly wearing much either, My bare skin could feel his wet bicep and his packs. My heart feels like it's going to explode from just little skin touch.

He leaned in and nibbled on my earlobe. I shivered and I couldn't say no, as if my body didn't want him to stop. He kissed me on my cheek and looked at me with lust. I pursed my lips as I try to think of anything to distract me, but nothing except my brains were twisting in different thoughts, the feeling of his presence around was wild and inviting, never felt this way before.

Without warning he kissed me. A killer just stole my kiss, my first ever I on the other hand I am a sick person, because I'm actually allowing him to do what he wants, and I was enjoying the moment. He left my lips as chills crawls up my spine as he started kissing my neck and down my chest leaving bite and kiss mark, my breathing was off, and a single tear drop down, he stopped as he noticed it.

"Lynn, are you okay?" He asked sweetly.

I wipe away the remaining tears and smiled at him but a weak one. I don't know if I can do this or not I thought.

"I-I'm fine, just shock" I said eyes not looking at him.

"Shock because I kissed you?" He smirked

I rolled my eyes, "No .. more shock that .. you could be a kil...." I stopped and realize If I say more then I'm dead.

He tilted he's head like V. "I could be a what?" He ask sounding all curious with a death glare.

"Nothing... I'm just glad to stop by and see you again" I lied. There's a part of me that has feelings for him and a part of me says that he's not that wonderful of a guy.

He pulled me into a hug. "I miss you Lynn, I was so depress when you wouldn't call or text me, I had to do something to get rid of it" I gulped at he's last sentence.

"But your here in my arms and that's all I want" he gently push me off and kissed my forehead. The more he becomes sweet the more I become attached. And I couldn't help myself from wanting more of his love. Maybe I was wrong, maybe his not a bad guy, the article was made years ago. Probably just trying to ruin his reputation and his families. And besides he's sister doesn't seem like a total killer either. If he was a killer they would've caught him by now. Maybe I was wrong about everything.

I pulled his wrist and he looked at me confused. "You won't hurt me .. are you?" I ask curiously.

He chuckled at my question. He hugged me once more as he swayed me around gently caressing my back.

"I promise I won't hurt you ...but promise me you won't hurt me either" he said sweetly.

I hugged him tighter.

"I promise" .

Honestly, I'm not really sure what I've got myself into. I really do like him, but I'm not even sure if pretending to be his friend is a good idea. All the things I've been feeling when he's around me it's ..real..however I'm literally scared because I don't really know what he could do to me. He's something I can't seem to let go off.
__________________
••CUTT~~