💀Ch.6

After the incident during school between Jungkook and Krystal, I've been having many thoughts about what she had meant when she said 'you have no idea who your dealing with'

After the incident during school between Jungkook and Krystal, I've been having many thoughts about what she had meant when she said 'you have no idea who your dealing with'. Honestly I don't really know much about them nor about him, and I was feeling uncomfortable during class when he kept bothering me about the cycle of love.

He said he never liked the word love because it really never was used in the household whatever he means by that, though I was guessing he had a difficult lifestyle back when he was younger.

"I'm sorry about what had happened this morning"

His voice automatically made me flinched from my seat making me stare back at him. "Huh?"

"I'm sorry that my sister had said those kinds of things, I'm really am a nice person ..it's just that my sister is very protective of me and would do anything to save me from another girl" he sighs apologetically.

"O-oh I see, I understand..why exactly is she over protective?" I questioned him.

He took another sigh but a heavy one, "I ..I had this girlfriend...she was really close to my family almost like a sister..yet I treat her as if she's not."  He paused thinking of the right words to continue on.

'Is he talking about incest or something?' I thought

"What happened to her?" His jaw began to stiffen trying to remember of the past.

"Love is a dangerous word, you love that person very much and would devote your entire life to that person ...yet in the end they just love to shatter the remaining pieces you have left. It's disgusting you know..to have someone that's worth your time but they just don't give a damn." He slightly chuckled hoping to get rid of the tension.

"Y-you can always find someone else, if it didn't work out then you can try again..there's a lot of girls out there just waiting for you to scoop them up." I slightly smiled.

He looked at me with curious gaze, he scanned my appearance knowing that I was nervous in his presence.

"Such a beautiful girl.." he said making me froze in my spot.

"Uh..um..th-thank you" i mumbled.

A small chuckle escaped his lips shaking his head. "Something about you is making me feel weird inside..a dangerous feeling all over again. I'll give it a try I guess...to find a better rose than all the white dreadful roses I have planted in my garden." He says closing his books and on cue the bell rang and I too started putting my belongings away forgetting to say something about his words.