💀Ch.22

V POV ~~
The whole two days was really fun, it was raining yesterday, so we decided to stay inside. Lynn told me allot about herself and as for me, I told her things about myself as well, she was surprise when I told her I was the spy of the group, tho she wasn't upset or mad.

But everything will be back to the way it used to be when the golden maknae comes back. I know what the consequences are, but I'll do anything to keep Lynn alive for as much as I can. I don't really know how I'll be able to, but I'll think of something.

She's back in her room while I stayed in the living room, any minute now they'll be coming home soon. I put on my earbuds and picked a song while I took a nap.

***** (nap time ) ****

I then felt a nudge on my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes and all six of them were now laying on the couch looking exhausted as ever. I took off my ear buds as I sat up to in front of them.

"So how was your vacation?" I ask twirling my earbuds around.

"Ugh ~ I hate it... It's so dead there" Yoongi complained.

"Yeah man total waste of my time" said J-hope annoyed. I nodded in response.

"So speaking of vacations, how was yours?" Jungkook ask while drinking a glass of water.

"Great, actually..." I smiled. I glanced over at Jimin who glared at me. What's he's problem?

"Well at least you had fun...oh HEY! Why not have a party tonight" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Sounds good to me!" Replied NamJoon.

******( party )******

Everyone was having fun, but Lynn she sat on the couch trying to avoid as much people as possible. She was really uncomfortable, as for the maknae he was making out with almost all the girls in the party~ I shook my head .. typical Jungkook.

I was about to approach Lynn when Jimin stopped me. "What?" I asked coldly. He clicked he's tongue and formed a smirk. "Dude.. You slept with her?" he ask but before I could protest he showed me a video of us making out. Shit!

I heaved a sigh ~ as I looked at him .."Your going to tell him?" I ask. He shook he's head with a pout. "Nope I rather have him find out the truth he said" nudging my shoulder.

As long as he doesn't say shit I'm good. I glanced up to Lynn again who was staring at someone. I looked at her direction as she sees Jungkook passionately making out with some random girl. I hurriedly ran towards her as I gripped her wrist pulling her towards the kitchen.

Once we were out of the living room she stood there frozen not being able to say anything. "What.. What's wrong?" I ask. "I don't love him.." She began.."but why do I feel like I'm jealous when I shouldn't be" she said shaking her head. That hurts .. In a way I feel something towards her, she even said she loves me.. But now .. I'm not sure what to think of.

I closed my eyes thinking of something to say. I looked at her once more before asking a question that will make her have to think. "Lynn..." I began she looked at me with sad eyes, "Do you love me or him?" I asked.

She scoff as tears were forming. She held her head, leaned on the drawer as she slid down to the floor. "I-I don't fucking know who to love!" she cried out. I was afraid to hear that.

Out of nowhere Jungkook starts walking towards us and sees Lynn on the ground. "Baby!" He cooed. He picked her up slowly and aggressively starts kissing her, then he gripped on her thigh and smacks it hard causing her to yell in pain, since she had bruises on there. He starts going up her neck leaving hickeys as she looks at me crying covering her mouth not wanting to make any sound but Jungkook wouldn't allow her to be quiet. She gave up and starts moaning and whimpering. "Your so fucking hot baby" he said while caressing her hips to her thighs.