💀Ch.7

I felt someone caressing my cheeks and that was enough to make me jolt out of bed

I felt someone caressing my cheeks and that was enough to make me jolt out of bed. I turned my head to meet his gaze and it was Jungkook.

"Your finally awake" he smiled. I smiled back but it was a weak one. I wondered how did he find me but as for now I don't care, I didn't feel like talking. Then suddenly my head started to hurt, I had this pain since last night but I couldn't really remember what exactly happened. All I remember is someone getting hurt.

He handed me a glass of water. "Thanks" I replied. "I'll go make you some breakfast" he said, but I wasn't hungry, before I could tell him he didn't have to, I was too late he left the room after that.

I sat there on the bed thinking about last night. But it was all to blurry. Then the door opened and it wasn't Jungkook it was him again. I gulped at the sight of him, my body froze. He smirked at my reaction and I wasn't fond of it.

"I'm glad your okay Lynn, I'm also glad that... your still alive". My eyes widened at he's remark. Tears were threatening to fall but I kept it in strong.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled. The more I look at him the more I remembered what happened. But I couldn't remember his name.

The door slammed open and this time it was Jungkook. "I heard yelling, what's going on?!" "Oh nothing .. just coming here to see if Lynn was doing fine" putting on a fake smile . I wish I could rip that smile off his face! "I WANT HIM OUT!" I bluntly yelled.

"What.. Why?!"ask Jungkook as if he's voice didn't seem worried, I scoff at him. "HE'S A MURDERER, HE BEHEADED A GIRL!" My voice sounding rougher. Tears were already streaming down my face. Jungkook sat next to me by the bed and hold me tight.

"Shhh shhh ~ your just tired, you had a long day yesterday and that's why your being paranoid" he smiled. Me .. paranoid! I'm not paranoid. I push him off me. "I'm not paranoid, I saw him last night and he killed a girl!" I said glaring at him. Jungkook just sigh. He got up from the bed and gestured the boy to follow him. He waved at me but I didn't wave back.

______________
JK POV

"Be careful next would you"? I scolded my hyung. He just scoff. "Whatever, but keep your lil slut away, if she finds out what we do & who we are she'll call the police on us" he warned.

"Relax hyung, I got her.. Just worry about your self" I said. He took a deep breath and walked away. I went back inside the room only to find her fast asleep. She looked so peaceful. But I can't be having feelings for this girl. I just can't.

I made a phone call to my father about what my brother has done last night, he immediately called his men to clean up the mess and of course bribe the police of the incident. I sigh in frustration as I walked away.
_____________

6:00pm
Saturday

As much as I didn't want to come to the birthday party, Jungkook kept calling me to come along and if I don't he won't be too happy about it and besides I already promised to go. Today is finally Saturday and despite what happened yesterday of me bursting out in front of Jungkook and that killer it would be rude of me if I ditched now.

Besides it's my words against his, I don't have actual evidence to prove he murdered the girl and no news about a missing girl that's been killed the night before, if he were to have left her body there; someone would've found her body by then.

The party starts at 7 and I still haven't wrapped the presents yet. I go to the kitchen and starts wrapping the box, finishing it with a pink bow.

I rush to the bathroom to take a shower, I got out, and started getting ready. I went to my closet and found the right attire to wear a red dress with matching red wedges, with a black purse.

I called taxi and gave him Jungkooks address. Once I was outside I notice there were so many cars parked outside he's mansion. Whoa! I thought. As I was walking people took glances at me, but I ignored it. The door was wide open and once inside there were more that a 100 people it was like Project X. I made my way through the sweaty crowds, girls grinding on a guy's body while the guys does the opposite. I made my way through the kitchen where there are hardly any people inside. I was wondering were was Jungkook at? I put the present were the other presents were located and took a seat on the stool.

Then the door burst open revealing Jungkook wearing a black tank top that says FU, & black ripped jeans. My mouth was open and I could've sworn I was drooling, but I shook off the thought. "Hey you made it" he said bringing me into a hug I chuckled at he's excitement. "Wow you look amazing" he said grinning. I blush and he knew it. "Happy birthday Jungkook" I said Smiling at him. He smiled back and thanked me.

"Hey want something to drink?" He ask.
"Uhm .. Water is fine" I replied. He pouted at my reply, "Oh come on it's a party, we don't drink water here" he said. "Well ... What do you recommend" I said unsure of what to do. "We only got alcohols" he said smirking. "I-I guess I'll try whatever your trying" I replied. And with that we both drank and drank till we could hardly see or talk right.

We were talking non-stop and nonsense. "So-so he ...he got his sword... And he he... Slash her throat out" sounding drunk. He just chuckled at my story. He threw his head back leaning against the wall "I've done.. Stuff too" he said giggling. "Oh yeahhhhh~ like ... Like what" replying back. My eyes were beginning to go weak but I was curious to what he'll say.
"I don't think ....You should know" he said i glance at him and he's eyes were close. I took another shot of soju. "I can handle it" I said.

He took a deep breath and exhale. "I'm a psycho~ psycho~ psychopath" laughing. My eyes shot open just a little at the words. 'Psychopath' I though.

I turned around to face him. His eyes were still close. I took a deep breath. "Everyone has a little psycho in them" I pause a moment "but Jungkook.. tell me" another pause "Are you really a psychopath" I chuckled at my own question.

He sigh ~ he push he's head forward and turned around to face me. "I don't know... would you like to find out" He ask with yet another devilish smirk. I gulped not even sure what to say but found myself nodding at he's question.
_________________
••CUTT~~