💀Ch.19

JK POV~
I kissed her forehead as a thank you. I took her hand and interlinked my fingers with her's, pulling her downstairs heading to the kitchen. I gestured her to sit down on the stool while I make her something to eat.

She sat there frozen like a statue dozing off into space, probably thinking about her decision in staying, but she can't go back now, she already promise and she better keep it.

I took out a knife from the drawer grabbing a chicken from the fridge. I kept glancing at her from time to time while I chopped the chicken.

Her eyes wandered around the countertop as if she's in a deep thought. I felt a stinging sensation on my index finger, I looked at it, it was bleeding. I didn't realize I cut myself. Walking towards the faucet to wash the blood away, went to the drawer by the fridge and took out a bandaid and wrapped it around my finger.

I glanced at her again, she's still in a deep thought, not even moving around. I continued cooking, not talking at all the only noise that was audible was the sound of me chopping carrots, and the boiling water.

Once I was done preparing her meal I set it in front her. She finally glanced up and gave a weak smile. I just gave her a neutral look. I got her a glass of water and before leaving  her to enjoy her meal, I told her to take a bath. She nodded in response and I left afterwards.

I went back to the living room to find V wide awake, blasting BIGBANG loser while nodding he's head to the beat

I threw a paper towel at he's face, he took it off and gave me a glare. "Sorry hyung, didn't mean to" I said with a chuckle.

"Whatever kid" he simply said.

"Well anyways guess what.." I said with a smile.

"What?" He ask.

"Well she agreed to stay, and that's all I want from her, if she disobeys then I have no choice but to abuse her" I shrugged

"Oh and she's eating in the kitchen and after she's done, I want you to go with her to the bathroom, and watch her take a bath" I said biting my lip at the thoughts.

"Why can't you do it?" He ask.

"Good question, I would but I have other things to do, besides I want to save the best for last, if you know what I mean, and make sure she doesn't try anything stupid" I said with a serious tone.

"I know what you mean and I won't let her out of my sight" he said with a smirk.

He paused for a moment before speaking again. "But wait ...doesn't the bathroom have mini cameras to watch her" he ask with curiosity.

"Sadly no, Jimin hyung forgot to install it last time so it's not even used yet" I sigh while looking at Jimin.

"Well it's my honor to watch your girlfriend strip naked in front of me, but why me?" He ask uncertain.