💀Ch.29

V POV ~~Today is the day me and Areum will escape the hospital, hopefully everything goes to according to plan, the nurse unlocked the cell as she held me on my shoulder, seriously I'm not some old person that needs help to walk to the cafeteria I...

V POV ~~
Today is the day me and Areum will escape the hospital, hopefully everything goes to according to plan, the nurse unlocked the cell as she held me on my shoulder, seriously I'm not some old person that needs help to walk to the cafeteria I thought.

I shoved her shoulder as she flinched a little. Letting go of my shoulder as she watch me from afar as we head to the cafeteria.

Once inside I put on my apron and began doing my job which was simply filling water in a giant bucket, and all the inmates had to do was drink it. Getting out the potion, turning on the faucet as I put all of it inside. Once I was done all I had to do was wait for the inmates to come.

15 minute later, the bell ranged signaling then inmates for lunch time. "Here we go" I whispered. The door bursted open revealing tons even thousands of inmates, doctors, nurses and guards coming in, I watched them as they took their trays picking up their own food while I handed each one of them a cup of water.

They all sat down on the table watching them eat and drink. When the last person came which was Areum, handing her a different water. She smiled as I smiled back, she sat down not even touching her food as she watched other people .. waiting for them to fall down and not too long one by one all fell, especially the the guards .. Soon everyone else were lifeless except me and Aream.

I took off my apron as I jumped off the counter. She got up the bench as we held hands. Kneeling down on one of the guards as I fished out he's keys off he's pocket. "Come on let's go change to something comfortable" I said. She nodded in response, we went back in our cells as we grab our things and changed. When I was done I waited for her to come out, she came out looking like a bombshell.

"Wow you really look great" complimenting her.

"Thanks your not bad yourself" she said. We held hands again as we headed to the exit sign. Once we were finally out of the hospital went to my car and headed out to my old apartment.

_________(Apartment)______

"Phew~I'm so glad we're finally out!" She said as she lay on the couch putting her hands behind her head. Me on the other hand put the rest of the potions in my pocket, I need to save it for one more person and it's not the sleeping potion, the memory lost ... she won't remember who Jungkook is or even know they even had a thing for each other.

I sat on the couch next to Areum, she looked a bit worried and nervous.."What's wrong?" I ask as I played with her hair.

"Oppa .... Jungkook is never going to love me again" she said as tears were forming. I embrace her into a hug. "He will... besides your way too seductive for him to say no" I smirked.

"Am I?" She said as push me off gently off, licking her lips as she straddled me

"Am I?" She said as push me off gently off, licking her lips as she straddled me. Her hands landed on my chest, leaning in as she kissed me the on the lips. I couldn't help myself as I kissed her back, her lips plump and soft. She tugged on my collar deepening the kiss. She then pulled off leaving a trail of saliva on our lips. We both chuckled at our actions.

She got off me as she went to the guest room, probably to freshen up. As for me, I took of my blouse throwing it somewhere in the room, walking around the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.

"Jungkook...your done for.." I whispered throwing the glass on the wall as it shatters in pieces. Areum stormed out looking shocked, she went in front of me caressing my cheek as I looked at her.

"Don't worry Oppa.. We'll get them for what they've done" she said.

"So let's go meet them .. I hope they miss us very dearly" she said smirking.

We both went back in our room to change, I grabbed my keys as we headed to my car once again.

We finally reached our destination, putting my ID on the scanner and drove inside parking the care next to Yoongi's car.

We got out as we both look at each other. We held hands again as I knocked on the door and finally the door opened.

_______________
JK POV ~~

We were all still in the library for the second day when we heard knocking on the door, the guys and I headed to the living room all the way to the entrance of the room, luckily Lynn was in her bed sleeping peacefully. It kept knocking as I looked at the guys in confusion.

"Go open it" Jimin said as he pointed to the door.

My heart was racing for some reason and I shouldn't be. There's no way he'd be back so soon, he has couple of weeks left I thought. Shaking my head at the thought slowly gripping the knobs twisting it slowly.

My heart sank, and my eyes grew wide at sight of two familiar people stood in front of me. Even the guys looked surprise.

"Wha-what the .." Jimin stuttered.

"Hey guys long time no see" said V with a grin.
I gulped at he's words. How the fuck did he escape? And then my head turned to the girl next to him.

No it can't be I thought. She looked at me innocently.

"Hi Jungkook ..you didn't forget about me did you? I heard you have a new girl friend .. Where is that lucky girl of yours" she said slyly, as she tippy toed over our shoulders.

"I hope you don't mind me dating Areum, besides you guys are already broken up.. right?" V ask as he tilted he's head with a smirk.

My blood was boiling filling it up with anger. Inhaling and exhaling in my mind trying not to pull a gun up in their heads.

"No I don't mind actually" I said with a smile. But inside I'm about to blow up.

"Where is Lynn?" V ask biting he's lips. "She's sleeping" I said. "Is that so..well I guess I'll come back again" he said and with that they waved goodbye.

"Wait! Your not staying?" Ask Jimin.

"I guess not, since I have a girl friend now and it'll be awkward for Jungkook anyways" he said waving he's hands in the air.

"No! You guys can stay" Jin said with a smile.
What is wrong with these people. "Jungkook let them stay" Jin said with a worry look.

Sighing as I gave up. As long as V and Areum are together they won't get in my way with me and Lynn.

"Okay fine you guys can stay." I said.. biting my lip thinking about the decision.

"Cool, come on Areum .. my room is that way" he said as he held her hands tight, heading to the door. Maybe this will be good for me and Lynn, she won't have to worry about V now that he got himself a girlfriend.

I close the door. Yoongi shook he's head with a glare. "Pabo" he simply said as he walked away.

________________
**CUT ~
So I found a girl that plays the role of Jungkook's ex her real name is Hwa Min, but I changed it to Areum instead. Hehehe~ anyways I hope you enjoy the chappie~ ^^ anyways please don't forget to Read,Vote and Comment~~ ^^

**SEE U NEXT TIME~~ JELLYBUNNIES~~